More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

Where is Daenerys?

hatching her dragons

Jorah watched the fire all night. After Daenerys, his love and Queen had walked into her husband's funeral pyre his eyes never left the fire. Now it was merely a mile of smoldering rubble. Still he stared in shock. Then, he saw movement. Could it be?

Other's were gathered around, mourning the loss of Khal Drogo and his wife, who they had seen walk into the fire as well. Only now something moved in the rubble. What could it be? Jorah rushed up, flanked by Dothraki warriors. They crept forward, watching the hot coals of the fire. There, they found Daenerys.

She was alive! She sat fully nude... with three baby dragons around her! Not only had she survived the flames, but her dragons had hatched as well. The men stared in amazement. Despite being covered in soot and charcoal, Daenerys appeared unharmed!

Dany looked up at the men. Then, seeing their gazes, she looked down. She was fully nude! The poor shy young queen squealed.

"AHH!" She covered herself as best she could. "Don't look!"

Everyone ignored her. They stared at the filthy, beautiful young queen and her dragons. Dany tried to cover her body as the gathered crowd bowed in amazement. Dany cupped her body, her blush showing through the soot as the crowd worshiped her!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)