More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bluedragongod bluedragongod

Will I make it in time

different person (Jason yamir)

Waking up to my alarm like usual I get up and shut the damn thing off. Though there is something that bothers me about it, I can't quite figure it out until I see that there is a weird app that I definitely don't remember downloading. "Normality app," I said out loud and this somehow triggered the app, funny my phone had no such function. Looking at it longer there was some icon that said click me. Mentally saying fuck it and just chalk that whole thing up to it being a really intriguing phone virus I go ahead and click it and find myself surprised to find a user manual.

Sooooo apparently this app is supposed to have a couple of functions, the ones making itself most prominent were the two toggle buttons. The first one was supposed to make it so people thought that anything that I did was normal, while the other made it so that anything I said was normal would be perceived as normal. Under those buttons were people that I could bring into this app with me. Though they wouldn't be able to make anything normal like what the app allowed me to do they would be able to tell what is normal and what is not.

The first thing I decided to do was get ready for school since I only had five minutes. Right after I went back to the app and started to get ready to test whether this app would do what it say or if this was some elaborate joke... Though I have to do something that wouldn't get me in some major trouble.

What does Jason do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)