More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by arken444 arken444

What's next?

demonic transformation/complete and permanent control/power copy

Basically you can transform male/female into demonic females, who not only turn into any demonic female varying from catgirl, succubus, slimegirl, etc. But are permanently your demonic minions, who will serve you forever and can never be brought back.

your scent turn them into demonic minion, but if they have a strong will it will be slower for them to turn, thus allowing them to kill you before it to late, but if they are a female the scent make there mind blank and only act on sexual instinct toward you.

The more demon you have the stronger your scent becomes, because they feed you power, which is what the power copy come into play, it not only give you a perfect copy of their powers but also make your scent stronger to stronger will beings.

Now here the real kicker since they become demon they get enhancement in strength, speed, body parts/extra parts, powers, and can turn back into their human form.

also your female demon, can turn male/female into demonic females through sexual activities, except you since it your own power.

So then how do you become stronger well through you gaining their souls, that how they are loyal/love/submissive toward you and how you become stronger, gain their powers, and they also know when your endanger, but still keep all their personality just corrupt.

I got this idea from a doujin comic where the guy is an outer god in dc comic, but instead i wanted to see if he was human/mutant

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)