More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

what do you see?

a ring

You're 35 and still in good shape while all your friends are losing their physiques and gaining "dad bods" you've stayed true to a gym routine. After all you want your wife to still find you sexy. You both met in college at the university gym. You were captivated by her ability to dead lift 150lbs with perfect form. Or maybe it was that perfect bubble butt she had wrapped up tightly in yoga pants. After talking to her you found out besides fitness you both had a lot in common. You both had the same sense of humor and loved movies. She of course you to go to horror movies you hated at first but you stuck it out for her and the hopes of sex. She showed her appreciation to you for indulging her with a night of passionate love making.

Six months later you two moved in together. Every morning she woke up first she'd wake you up by sucking your dick. You bragged to your friends who informed you they hated you for having the perfect girlfriend. From what terry, your girlfriend, has told you her friends feel the same way. She apparently told them how romantic you were always hiding flowers for her around the apartment. Random love notes, mostly taken from romantic poets but she appreciated it nonetheless. Three months later you got a promotion at work, to celebrate you whisked her away to vegas and after a drunken night of gambling you both were married. Unlike most marriages in vegas this one didn't end divorce. So far.

You stared at the sleeping form of your wife. Lately you two had been having problems. What marriage doesn't? But you worried you may not move past it. You two hadn't been married more than three years and you were warned about the "honeymoon phase" but this just felt so different. You loved your wife you didn't want to lose her.

You bent over your wife kissing her neck. She loved it when you did that. You could tell from her gentle moan she was still asleep. You pushed the blanket further down her body until you exposed her ass. It was still as shapely as ever even if you haven't gotten to play with it in months.

do you risk playing with that ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)