More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

How do the sistets strip Belle ?

a cry for help

Laurene Bimbette looked at her youngest sister Prudence. "Lay down on the ground. Pretend to be . We'll call for help. When she's on the ground looking at you, we'll make our move."

"I can't believe we're actually going to strip that book whore" Maria Bimbette interjected. "Let's have some fun with her after we get her naked."

"Oh, we will!" exclaimed Laurene. "I want to spank her bare ass!"

"I want to cut off all of her hair!" Prudence smirked.

"I want to find out if she's a virgin, and if she likes girls!" Maria added.

"Not sure about the hair cutting" said Laurene.

"We could always sell her to the brothel" pouted Prudence. "They won't care if she has hair, or not."

"She'd be worth more with her hair intact if we sold her to the brothel" said Laurene. "Now, let's put our plan in action. Lay down on the ground, Prue."

As soon as Prudence was on the ground, the other two sisters cried out "Help! Our sister has fallen! Help! Someone, please!"

Belle heard their cries for help, removed her nose from the book she had it stuck in, and ran back the alleyway to see what happened. "What happened?" she asked as she arrived on the scene.

"I don't know" Laurene answered. "She just fainted, and she won't wake up."

Belle quickly knelt beside the fallen Prudence. It was then the trap was sprung. Prudence grabbed Belle, pulling her awkwardly on top of her, tightly pinning Belle to herself. The other two sisters wasted no time as they quickly untied Belle's apron, and unbuttoned the back of her blue dress.

"What do you think you're doing?" Belle protested as the two sisters tore open her dress from the back, exposing her white silk underskirt.

"Look at that gorgeous underskirt!" Maria commented. "I got dibs on it! Don't rip it!" Indeed it was a gorgeous underskirt, trimmed with French lace at the hem. "I bet she has a matching corset and bloomers, too! We should keep them all!" She carefully tugged Belle's underskirt over Belle's curvy hips, and down her legs. "Will you look at those lacy bloomers!" she gleefully cried out.

Belle was turning twenty shades of embarrassment. She had no idea why they were stripping her, except maybe to rob her of her expensive underwear that her father had bought for her on one of his excursions to Paris. Silk and lace undies sold for a lot, even used. "Please! I'll let you have my underwear if you stop!" Belle pleaded.

Laurene looked down at Prue. "Let her up!" she commanded. Prue loosened her grip as the other two sisters took hold of Belle, and helped her up. "All right. No funny business Belle. Take off the rest of your clothes, and hand them over to me."

Belle looked around like a caged animal, seeking a way out. But there was nowhere for her to go. They had her pinned at the back of the alley. Head bowed in shame, she unbuttoned her blouse, shrugged it off, and handed it over to Laurene.

"Look at that corset!" exclaimed Prudence. "Just look at the embroidery, and all that lace! It's worth a fortune!" She circled in back of Belle, and untied the laces of the corset. She took the corset off of Belle, and handed it to her sister.

Belle stood there, trying to cover her naked breasts with arms. She started shivering from the lack of clothing. "Please, I'm cold" she begged. "Won't you at least let me wear my blouse?" The blouse was at least long enough to cover Belle's vital parts.

Laurene laughed. "We'll let you keep your boots and stockings on. That should keep you warm enough. Now get those bloomers off, and let's see what Gaston finds irresistible about you."

This was about Gaston? "What about Gaston? I hate him! I want nothing to do with him!" Belle exclaimed.

"We're going to make sure you do have nothing to do with him" shot back Maria. "Now off with those fancy bloomers."

Belle slowly hooked her thumbs in the sides of her bloomers, and pulled them down. She stepped out of them, and handed them to Laurene. She was now naked, except for boots and stockings. She tried to cover herself with her arms and hands, but a sharp slap on her ass stopped her.

"Hands at your sides, and slowly turn around for us" commanded Laurene. "We want to see everything you've got."

Does Belle comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)