More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Zira

The mysterious and mystical Zira is the long forgotten princess of a far off land. With her wavy dark brown hair, silky smooth brown skin, exotic and erotic aroma, alluring green eyes, juicy pink lips, full breasts (between C and D cup), and plump ass, she is anyone's sexual desire. She is a traveling gyspey fortune teller and exotic wares trader. She is somewhat versed in the magical arts, mostly illusions and alchemy. Zira is mischevious and always has her own motive for doing something especially when it comes to dealing with customers. Although this backfires on her constantly and gets her in a situation where she is fucked in both the figurative and literal senses. She does this because she is usually in debt and tries to get her customers to pay for her or so she can get an artifact she can sell, or to mess with people (often sending the naive on quests to accomplish this). She usually wears loose fitting gypsy cothes with ruffles and plenty of jewelr; she usually foregoes shoes but has heeled leather thigh highs, almost always wears a bandana on her head, and rarely puts her back length hair up.

Note: She is a side character who I may make an independent branch for, but so far I'm planning on slipping her into other princess's stories. Always trying to fuck them over and ending up getting her self fucked much to her dismay and possibly the respective princess as well.

Gypsey (in) Danger

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)