More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Who is it?

Your mom

You hear the familiar musical laughter of your mother and turn around so fast you almost stumble. "Oh I'm sorry, sweetie poo. I didn't mean to frighten you. It's just that I thought I was the only one in this family that worked out that way. Watching porn while doing squats can be very...motivating."

You blush brightly, as you always does when your mom overshares about her sex life, which is all too often. She definitely looks like she works out, trim, toned in all the right places, and curvy and cushiony in all the other right places. You know you shouldn't notice how attractive you own mom is, but it's impossible not to. She's got a beauty queen's face, a porn star's body, and she sure seems to love to flaunt and flirt. She's wearing a sleeveless sun dress with a neck line that plunges low enough to show off her considerable cleavage and healthy tanned complexion. With her revealing outfits, her stunning figure, and bottle blond flowing hair, your mom always looks like she's about to star in a porno.

"Uhm...I was just...I...so what are you doing home early?" You stammer shame faced, hoping your mom doesn't notice your little baby boner straining against your tights. You hate getting a boner around your mom, not the least of which because if she notices she always calls it "cute."

"Awww how cute, does my little baby boy have a cute little boner for his mommy?" She loves to tease you like this and you always blush even brighter and shake your head "no". Sometimes you wonder what would happen if you answered "yes."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, mommy's just teasing. Your father decided it was best if we spend the week together. What with school nearly over, we need to discuss what kind of man you plan to be. And mommy is here to help you be a man." You struggle to understand what she is talking about, but that's nothing knew. You hate to say it, but your mom is a bit of an airhead at times...as in all the times.

"What do you mean, 'help me be a man'?" You mother slowly sways over to you, her eyes locked on yours in a look you can only describe as lustful, but that can't be right, can it? She crushes her body up to yours, and being a head taller than you, this means your face is suddenly centimeters away from her breasts. You freeze, not believing this is happening. Your mom slides a hand around your head and pushes you into her bosom. Her other hand snakes into your tights and wraps around your tiny, throbbing erection.

"Relax, baby pie. Mommy's going to make you a man. You just sit on the couch and relax and mommy will make you feel real good." This can't be happening! Your mom is trying to seduce you! This is wrong, you can't fool around with your mom...can you? Her hand feels so good on your cock, so skilled, so soft. Her breasts are making it hard to breathe, and harder to think. You have to put a stop to this...or do you?

Do you stop her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)