More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Are you interrupted?

Your hot mom comes in.

(Author's Edit (February 10, 2017): I'm considering this particular path the "" path. Not saying that themes won't come up along other paths at all, I'm just saying that this particular path [meaning every chapter and choice that comes after and connects to this "Your hot mom comes in." chapter] will have a focus on . This means mom and child, cousin fucking cousin, sibling sex, and so forth. Didn't originally plan for this, but I'm having too much fun riding out this particular plot line to abandon the theme of it now. Now, enough babbling, onto the sex!)


"Just a minute!" you say as you jump on the bed and pull the covers over your naked body. "Alright, come in!"

"Hey there!" your mom says as she comes in. "Hope I'm not disturbing you. Just coming in to grab some laundry. Got anything you need to clean?"

You look your mom up and down. You've always thought she was attractive, but you never would have tried anything. Things change, though. Now that you have a magic cock ring, you can fulfill your every desire. You concentrate on the wall right behind her and your cock and balls appear.

"Did you hear me?" she asks as she turns to see what you're looking at. "I asked if--- AUGH." She turns to you angrily. "Young man, is this supposed to be a joke?"

"Uhm... What, mom?" you say, playing innocent.

"This... This phallus behind me," she says. She turns to it again. "This dick..." She starts moving toward it. "Wh-What am I doing?" She starts to reach her hands up toward it. "I don't... Stop! What's happening?! I'm not in control of myself!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, mom," you say as you watch her intently.

You feel her hands reach your genitals. One of her hands starts to palm your balls, massaging at them gently. The other hand reaches for the shaft and starts to caress it with her fingertips.

"What's all the yelling about?" you hear from the doorway. It's your hot teenage sister, Kelly. She glances at you, then glances at your mom.

"Kelly!" your mom says. "Do you see this.... This thing?"

Your sister looks confused. "Uh... The laundry basket on the floor?"

"The cock in the wall!" Your mom seems . "Please tell me you see this." Your mom tickles your balls a little as her hand grips your hard shaft. She squeezes a drop of precum from the tip and moves her hand up. She rubs the drop across the head of your dick with the palm of her hand, making you shiver hard from the sensation. You try to cover it up by yawning.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Kelly picks up the laundry basket. "I'll finish this up for you." She heads out of the room. So, obviously, the ad was right. Only the people you wanted to notice would interact with your cock.

"Oh god," your mom says to herself. "Am I going crazy? Is this... is this real?" She starts to jerk off your cock, slowly, keeping her grip a bit tight. She watches almost hypnotized as her hands work. She palms our balls, rolling them expertly, scratching very lightly at them with her fingernails. Her other hand moves up and down, from the very tip of your cock right down to the base. Her hands are the smoothest you've ever felt on your dick. You wish she would go further.

"I, I... I don't..." Your mom says. You see her licking her lips as she gazes at your balls. "This cock... It has to be real. It's too... It's too good. God, this cock is way too good to be true..."

What should Mom do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)