More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Who is it?

Your dealer, Dirk

"Niiiiiiiiice." You turn, terrified to see Dirk standing in your living room. As usual he has an air of casual menace. His hoodie doesn't quite cover his cold blue eyes and his mirthless smile. Some of the kids at school write him off as just another suburban dirtbag wannabe criminal, but you have heard stories of the beatings he's laid on people who can't pay him back on packages he's fronted. And you forgot you asked him to bring you over an eighth and you don't have the money to pay him. "So...are you just gonna stand there with a hard on or do you want to smoke up?"

You don't know which is making you more nervous, the fact that he pointed out your boner or how you're going to explain you don't have his money. "Uhm...Dirk...I...I'm sorry, but my mom didn't leave me my allowance before she went on her trip. Dad said something about not trusting me alone with money...that asshole...and..."

Dirk holds up a hand and you stop stammering. He stares at you for a second with his unfeeling gaze and you cringe. Then he smiles, or imitates a smile and says, "Chill out dude. It's tight. Weight I'm moving lately, an eighth is practically personal use. Though honestly, I've beat the shit out of deadbeats for less...aww haha don't look so scared, Brian, you aren't some deadbeat. You're my friend. I can always smoke out a friend."

A friend? You always thought Dirk was a sleazeball at best and maybe a sociopath at worst, but if he wants to smoke you out, you'll be his best friend in the world. "Oh I know that. Heh heh. So want to put something else on?" He hands you a joint and lights it for you. Nervous, you take a bigger hit than you normally would. The smoke fills your lungs, you cough and hack and Dirk just smiles, somewhat more genuine, but far creepier.

"Naw man, this movie's sweet. Let's blaze and watch some blond get boned." You've never watched porn with another dude before, but the weed is making you so relaxed, your usual insecurities and hangups are a minor background buzzing. You take another hit and sit on the couch, and you can't hear it at all.

"Daaaaaamn check out the cock sucking lips on that slut. Here, finish this one off, I'll roll us another." You are feeling so good...so tingly. You take another powerful hit and turn to the screen. Some blond bimbo is gagging on a ridiculously huge shaft. It's so shiny and veiny and thick...you feel your cock throb in your tights...

"Hell you got the right idea, Brian. I'm boned as fuck. Herb will always do that to me,yo. It's tight, you can pull it out. Hell...I am. It's been way too long since I got some trim." You find that a little hard to believe. Dirk has never had problems with the ladies. He's handsome in a severe, angular way and it doesn't hurt that he's always holding. Still, you are feeling soooo relaxed, and you are feeling soooo horny.

"Fuuuuuck...look at that slut slob on that knob. You can tell she loves it." You glance over and see him stroking his cock. It's ridiculously huge, shiny and veiny and thick. You try not to get caught staring. You aren't even sure why you are...you aren't gay...just high. You know you shouldn't be turned on by Dirk's dick, but you feel so floaty...it's so hard to care about why your tiny cock is throbbing, you just want to keep feeling this good.

"Hey, bud, maybe you could help me out? I'm just so fucking boned. And I can never cum from just using my hand. Your hands look hella soft. Can you help a friend out and just give it a few strokes?"

Hell yeah...right? He got you high, and you are so fucking horny...why not do what feels good? But there is still a buzzing gadfly behind the haze telling you that maybe you shouldn't touch another man's cock.

Do you help your friend out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)