More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Your daughter.

You come home from work and find your daughter crying in her room, she is inconsolable.

Your wife would have known what to do, but she has been gone for years, dying years before. You did your best as your daughter grew, trying to fill a role you were not meant to, and as she was finishing her junior year of high school you were just hanging on for dear life while trying to fight the disease spreading around the world.

You knock on her door, announcing your presence, “Kira, honey, it’s dad. Need anything?”

The crying stops, “come on in dad,” she manages.

Your daughter Kira makes your proud, all the best parts of you and your late wife. Your brains, her beauty. She is not a tall girl, maybe 5’2”, but you are amazed at how beautiful she has turned out to be, just like her mother. She looks so much like her mother, it is amazing. It makes you happy to see how well she is turning out.

Thankfully she is shy, maybe for the home life she has, no mother or siblings around and you working all the damn time, you have never had to worry about her bringing guys over. A worry you have been quite happy not to have. With the time you have to devote to medical research to fight the damned disease, life would be harder with a less responsible teenage daughter around.

You step in to her room, “What’s wrong sweetie?” You ask, you have never liked to see her cry.

“I have it daddy, I have the stupid cum disease,” she wails as you sit on the edge of her bed.

You would never have guessed this, not Kira. “When did you find out honey?” You ask, knowing time is crucial. A treatment program is essential to prevent advancement, and the sooner the better. She might have been treated already, you hope that she had been given at least one dose already.

“Today at school, they were running tests and I have it!” Kira leaned into you and you hold her tightly.

“It will be fine darling, we have a donor program, and we are working on a cure right now, we will beat this thing,” You looked her in the eyes, “I promise Kira, you will be ok. Did they give you a dose today?”

Kira looks at you with a sad look, “they tried to, the guidance counselor at school had one of the badges they wear for that, and he offered to take care of it, he pulled his dick out dad, he started jerking off right in front of me. I was sitting in a chair by his desk and he walked right up and jerked off by my face.”

“I could smell him dad, my mind was going foggy,” she continues. “My body started going crazy, I started to want him, but I just couldn’t…then I felt his hand squeezing one of my tits, it felt so good, but I couldn’t do it…”

You are disappointed, the first time a dose is provided is a difficult thing for the woman with the disease, and someone as young as your daughter? The program has been designed to be done very carefully. A female doctor is supposed to have the first consultation and explain options, and repercussions if they don’t treat the disease.

It sure as hell wasn’t supposed to be a man jerking off at them and groping them when they are under the influence of a disease that already makes them nearly uncontrollably aroused.

“I said no, and he persisted, he said I needed to have a dose right then, for my health, just to stay alive,” Kira continues. “He moved behind me, his dick was on my shoulder, right by my face, and he started squeezing my tits with both hands…I wanted it so bad, but not with him…he has always been so creepy around me.”

“I just couldn’t do it with him, I couldn’t. I left his office and then I saw the team that handles treatments at school, and they were all looking at me.”

“The principle, a couple of football coaches, a couple of other teachers, even the janitor, all were looking at me funny, like they were horny for me,” she continues. “They knew dad, and they all wanted me. They didn’t want to treat me, they all wanted to fuck me dad.”

Christ, this is a part of life she shouldn’t know about, how bad people are at their core. Kira is a beautiful young woman, of course they think about her, but there is a way this program is supposed to be done, and that isn’t it.

“I left and came home, I couldn’t be there around them, I had to wait to talk to you.”

“There is more, all day I have been having these thoughts, but they are weird daddy, I haven’t really done anything with a guy, I don’t understand what is going on!”

“That is normal Kira, this thing gets you worked up, very worked up,” you answer your daughter, wondering what she meant by not really. “It isn’t your fault, and you are going to have a lot of thoughts, it happens to everyone who gets it. What stage did they say you were at baby?” You ask, hoping they were thorough, hoping for stage one, the earliest stage. To buy you time to get Kira to a better place with the donor program.

“Stage one they think, maybe almost stage two, they don’t know yet,” Kira answers. “They said I could access the donor program tomorrow, or maybe tonight if it gets bad. What does that even mean? I mean I know what they do, jerking into a cup, but what do they mean at night?”

You take a breath, this is not an easy discussion with a stranger, much less your beautiful and innocent daughter.

“The donor program provides you access to donor men, of consenting age, who tested as clean and who can produce the volume and protein rich semen needed.” You answer her, “Not everyone qualifies, many do not. There can be no STDs, and no serious illness involved. And we go a background check, people on a sexual predator list are excluded, as this can be abused.”

“What if it is someone I know from school? Or some fat smelly stranger daddy?” She asks you. Fuck, this won’t be easy.

“Baby, this is serious, deadly serious.” You answer with a stern look, “It doesn’t matter if it is someone you know, or if it is someone you aren’t attracted to, that is not what this is. This program is about keeping you alive and at a manageable level until we can cure this thing.”

“And I give you my word, the donor program is careful, and thorough. We have EMTs and some police on the program who can provide a dose to keep someone going.”

“Dad, how do you know so much about the donor program?” Kira asks you.

“I helped to design and build it, nationally they are using my framework. And I am a donor Kira, and I can assure you they were careful.”

“Ew dad, you jerk off for women?” Your daughter asks you.

“Only in emergencies sweetie,” you reply. “It has been rare, and it will remain rare for me to take part. It is better if I don’t at all, as it might be seen as a conflict of interest.”

“Fuck,” Kira says in a different tone, “how many times have you done it dad? Cum for a woman with this? And do you do it in a cup?”

“You can use a cup,” you answer her. “But the potency of the proteins in the semen do not last long, and they start losing potency as soon as they leave the donor.” You see her move her hand over one of her breasts, breasts that filled out nicely. Something you have barely noticed, at least until now.

“So you, you jerk it right into her…” Kira starts to ask, but stopping, you see her lick her lips and close her eyes.

“Yes Kira, it is most effective directly into a woman’s mouth, although there are other forms of delivery.” You hear her moan in pleasure, you have noticed her breathing change.

“Baby we need to call for some help, to get someone here tonight, you are symptomatic right now.”

“Dad, I haven’t been with a guy, not really. I gave a guy a handjob, but he came on my hand and my arm, it was really gross,” Kira replied, looking away from you. “I just can’t do it like this, with some random cop. I just can’t!”

With that your daughter starts crying again, you just can’t bear it.

“Dad can you help me?” Your only daughter says to you, looking you in the eyes, “please Daddy?”

You give her a comforting hug, and whisper in her ear, “I will Kira, just for tonight.”

How do you deliver your daughter’s first dose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)