More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Who is it?

Your dad

"Well I can't say I'm surprised...honestly, I don't know if I can say I'm disappointed at this point. That would suggest I expect better from you at this point." You turn with a start to see a living portrait of everything you're not. Tall, handsome, a solid mass of muscle. Your dad always told you that you took after your mother, and he never made it sound like a compliment...

"So I forget my passport and have to send your airheaded mother ahead of me, and what do I find when I return? My worthless son, twerking or whatever you kids call it to his degenerate porn...when he should be doing his chores!" Your father towers over you, and like always all you can do is cower before him. You try to stammer out an explanation, an excuse, an apology, anything to assuage his anger, but you can't even bring yourself to look him in the eye. He grabs your hand and leads you over to the couch. You follow meekly, feeling like you're five years old, terrified of your father, but knowing that all you can do is obey.

"I should have done this a long time ago. Shouldn't have let your mother coddled you. Now I know what you need. Bend over my knee. You're getting a spanking." As always, you obey, climbing onto his lap. You squirm uncomfortably as you feel your father's cock stir against you beneath his tight pants. You gasp as he peels your tights down around your fat ass and feel the cool air kiss your tingling skin. To your utter horror, you realize your tiny cock is straining in your lycra tights, pulled taut over your hard, hopefully unnoticeable erection even as your ample ass remains helplessly exposed. Your mind reals, unsure if this is reality or a warped, wet dream...

SMACK

It is definitely reality. Nothing in your pampered past has prepared your imagination for the searing pain of the heavy hand crashing down on your cushiony cheeks...

THWACK

You try to scream out in pain but all that comes out is tears and gasps. You feel new nerve endings you never knew existed come screaming alive all across your reddened skin, and dancing up and down your body...and in terrifyingly confusing places deeper...

SLAP

Another savage shudder of sweltering heat washes over your body like a heavy wave. But this time, the aftermath pulls something else out of you in its riptide. A stifled moan that you hope passes for a sob of pain. A needful throb as your pathetic prick pulses in its lycra prison...against the hard, stirring monster in your father's lap.

THWAP

This time there is no mistaking your high pitched squeal followed by your low, whimpery moan. Every blow sends you spiraling deeper into the flames of Hell, enduring agony you never dreamed possible. But every blow also sends your throbbing little shaft, rubbing feverishly against your father's diamond hard dick. You fear any second the friction will set off a spark that swallows the tinderbox of your fragile will power in hungry flames. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Your father practically spits the question out as if he can't stand the taste of it in his mouth...

SMACK

Agony...ecstasy...pain..pleasure...pressure... release...they all jumble together in the spiral as your cock explodes in the most sweetly savage, terrifyingly thrilling orgasm of your lonely loser life. You flop helplessly in your father's lap, your traitorous dick spitting out sticky shameful strings that seep out of your tights and onto your father's clothed cock. You feel yourself mindlessly buck against his lap, milking a last few disgusting drips from your deviant dick.

"I always knew you'd never be a man. You take after your mother too much for that. Still, I held out some hope...not much mind you, that you wouldn't end up a shameless sissy slut." He tosses you off his lap and you hit the floor in a painful heap. Paralyzed for a moment as you stare dumbfounded at the creamy drops of cum sitting on top of the intimidating bulge swelling ever larger in his lap.

"I'm...nuh nuh not a sissy." You barely believe the words yourself, even as you hope helplessly that somehow your father will.

"Sigh...do you really want to do this the hard way? I'm willing to be forgiving. After all it's not your fault you're a sissy. You were probably born one. All you have to do is admit your mistake and clean up your spill and I'll treat you real sweet...But if you're going to be stubborn, I'll prove you're a sissy and make you regret lying to me."

You stare up, terrified of how he plans to "prove" you are a sissy, or what his punishment will entail if you should fail his test. Still, isn't some small hope better than surrendering to shameful sissydom without a fight? You stare at his creamy cum covered cock straining against his pants...

Do you admit you are a sissy? Or make him prove it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)