More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spookys Spookys

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Your best friend

It was a normal saturday afternoon for you, after a week of hard work you finally managed to get out of bed at 11 a.m. A quick shower and a shave later you made your way downstairs and started to prepare some breakfast for yourself. As the eggs and bacon were sizzling away you decide check your phones for missed messages.

Huh, that’s weird, 10 missed calls and dozens of messages from your best friend. Worried that something bad might have happened to her you decide to give her a call back but soon you hear the familiar voice of Brielle on her voicemail. You leave a message telling her to call you back as soon as possible and continue with making your breakfast.

A little while later you plop down on the couch with a plate of eggs and bacon. You reach for the remote and turn on the tv, seeing as nothing good was on you surfed the channels before finally settling for a rerun of a show from your yought. Once you finished your plate you give Brielle another call but are connected with her voicemail once again. Getting more worried by the minute you decide you need to take your mind off things and fish your laptop out of it’s bag and start going through some work emails when suddenly the doorbell rings.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)