More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Who is it?

Your best friend Sam

"I'm sorry, Brian, I just thought I was the only one with such a fat, fuckable ass." You turn with a start to see Sam, your best friend since grade school, and fellow lame loser virgin. He was picked on for the same reasons as you, too small, too weak, too pretty to be boys, but unlike you, he never seemed to hate the taunts as quite as deeply as you did. He grew his dark hair long, let his unnaturally thick lashes flutter delicately, and seemed to prefer skinny jeans or jeggings or tights, anything to show off the ample ass you worked so hard to hide away. You had forgotten you'd invited him to spend Spring Break with you, and as you saw the mischevious glint in his eye, you wondered if you would regret it.

"Don't looked so shocked, it's not like it's the first time I've caught you gooning to porn before." You blush and wish not for the first time, that either Sam was less bold, or you were more brave. When the BMOC High School Quarterback, Slade, called Sam your girlfriend, he just laughed and blew a kiss back while you died inside. When Slade's girlfriend, your crush and head cheerleader Becca laughed and called you both "lesbo lovers", Sam made a "V" with his fingers and blew a raspberry while you slinked away. While you were always left humiliated by your mutual jack off sessions, he always seemed to want more. And now here he is, eager for more.

"Mmmm...Bimbo Blondes and Big Cocks...sounds like someone's hungry." Sam slips beside you and wastes no time in pulling out his erect cock. You never admitted it out loud, but it always chafed you that while Sam always was more in touch with his feminine side, he sported an almost impressive six inches compared to your puny, paltry, almost three. But you notice something new underneath his skinny jeans, a pair of silky pink panties, stretched around a hard, throbbing cock.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)