More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Who is it?

Your asshole older brother.

"Daaaaaamn. I never knew my little bro was hiding such a fine ass all these years."

You turn around with an embarrassingly girly shriek of shock. Of all people you never expected Brad to discover you twerking out to hardcore porn. He was two years older than you and you don't have a single memory of him that isn't tinged with the humiliating realization that he is the first and favorite son. 6 ft 5 to your 5 ft 4, sculpted muscle to your soft smoothness, a man in all the ways you will never be, and he never missed an opportunity to remind you of it.

"I guess mom and dad didn't tell you they asked me to check in on you while I'm home for college? Or did you just want to show off how well you've 'developed' since I've been gone?"

You try and stammer a reply, but his strong hands find your soft ass before you find the words. Hard, thick fingers squeeze and jiggle your ample ass while you try to catch your breath, but you find your breaths coming more shallow every second. The thinnest layer of smooth fabric seperates your thick booty from his hungry hands. Worse, the forceful fondling is causing your dick to rub agonizingly against your tights, stirring you to an unmistakeable, humiliating hardness.

Brad gives you a moment of reprieve and takes his hands off you, and you hope he doesn't confuse your whimpery gasp for pleasure. "Get on the couch, I want to play with your ass." Do you get on the couch and let him play? It might hide your embarrassing erection, but how far does he plan to take this?

Do you get on the couch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)