More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Archmaester The Archmaester

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Your Mother

You park your car in front of your childhood home, noticing both of your parents’ car in the driveway. Your mother had called in sick to work for the first time in the 24 years you've known her and you were very worried. She wasn't one to let a mere cold stop her from working and whenever you tried to get a hold of her, your call went straight to voicemail.

The world had gone to shit with pandemics after pandemics devastating countries and destroying lives. Now there was this new disease that came straight out of science fiction which affected only women and made them morbidly obsessed with cum. Your mother was an executive of the largest pharmaceutical company in the Western hemisphere and upon your graduation from Harvard a few years ago, she immediately hired you to head one of her research teams. The nepotism was overlooked due to your qualifications and you worked hard to quickly build a reputation for being the best epidemiologist in the field, being years ahead of your next closest competitor in the search for a cure.

Not bothering to knock, you called out for your parents as you used your spare key to enter, hearing a heated debate upon your way in. Your parents immediately stopped their argument and you were initially relieved to see that your mother appeared well and healthy but your relief turned to worry and then anger at her red, teary eyes.

"What did you do!" You asked your father accusingly as you stepped between him and your mother, making him take a step back as he raise his large hands like two white flags.

"It's nothing!" Your mother said too quickly as she tried to calm you down. "Please... John, now is not a good time. Perhaps its best if you just leave."

"No, I'm leaving!" Your father stated angrily, already turning his back towards you as he reached for his keys. "Talk to your mother, boy. Maybe you can knock some sense into her stubborn head!"

Confused, you turned towards your mother who looked dejected at the sight of her husband walking away. Upon hearing the slamming of the front door, you gave her a few minutes before summoning the courage to ask her. "What's wrong? I thought that you were sick?"

"I..." Your mother looked away in shame. "John... I've been sick for a few years now."

"W-what is it?" You asked worried, taking her trembling hands in yours. Dear God, was it cancer?

"John, do you remember that file I gave you a few months ago... Patient J0-CSTA?"

"Sure.... Female, 43. She was the only subject to react positively with our first vaccine." You answered, the memory of the failed vaccine was still fresh in your mind and left a bitter taste in your mouth. All the vaccine did was cure the symptoms, not the disease. However, one rare silver lining in your line of work was that one patient was cured...

Or was she?...

"Mom? Why are you so interested in that patient?" You asked, dreading the answer and praying to God above that you were wrong.

"I am J0-CSTA." Your mother said solemnly, confirming your fears and making you take a step back in shock. No wonder she had fast tracked your promotion. She wanted someone she could trust inside the research team.

"Uhhh..." You were at a loss for words, unable to think clearly. "Well, thats... You're cured then, right?"

"No, John... The vaccine it... It only made things worse. I can't just ingest any semen like I used to.... That's what made your father so mad." Your mother started to sob, her tears breaking your heart. "John... My body will only accept semen that has the same genetic composition as me."

Your mind started spinning. You're still not used to hearing the word semen come out of your mother's mouth but what shocked you most was her revelation. It was a closely guarded secret that consanguine donors were more efficient in appeasing the effects of the disease but the authorities had suppressed the findings due to ethical concerns. "What... You're... You're saying that... I?"

"Yes, John..." Your mother said softly, almost a whisper. It was only then that you truly noticed her, walking towards you like a predator, her mouth slightly parted and with a hunger in her blue eyes. "I need your cum."

Do you give it to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)