More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darthdingo darthdingo

Who's on the other side?

Your Mom!

Opening it, you find your MILF of a mom standing there.

"Hey Jane. Just letting you know I'm heading to the grocery store and wanted to see if you wanted anything specific for tonight's dinner."

You figure this is as good a time as any to check just how this ring works. Plus, it's you're mom. It's normal for you to seek her out for sexual stuff you know nothing about, right? This is just slightly more out there than the usual.

"Mind if I give you a list?" you ask. "You don't have to get it all now, some time down the road would be fine."

Your mother gives you a look, but nods. "Alright, I can wait."

You look at your door and concentrate long enough for your cunt to appear right next to your mom at eye level before turning around and shuffling through your desk, making a show of looking for some paper. With your back to your mom, it's a few seconds later that you feel fingers slowly brush your hole and your mother's breath on your moistening slit. You almost scream when, without any foreplay, your cunt is attacked ferociously by a mouth that is licking, sucking, nibbling, and all around violating you in such a way you never knew your mother could do. You brace your hands on your desk and look over your shoulders to see your own mom, completely relaxed like she wasn't even concerned, pressing her mouth up against your muff and slobbering on it like it was the solution to every problem she ever had. You feel your knees weaken and have enough sense to pull your rolling chair out and sit on it heavily. Thankfully your mom doesn't seem to realize your writhing and gasping, probably too engrossed in eating you out better than any pornstar you've seen on the net.

Slowly the pressure builds, your mother still eating the disembodied pussy out without a care in the world and you just sitting there, trying not to make too much noise and sometimes failing. You finally find some paper, but now you need a pen and your mother licking and fingering your pussy isn't giving you the necessary motor functions to find one in your drawers. Eventually the pressure is too much and you're sent over the edge, your own mother opening her mouth wide and sucking your entire cunt while licking your clit and extending your orgasm longer than you've ever done yourself. You convulse and twitch, panting and moaning while you hear the gulps behind you, making you wonder if you actually managed to squirt. Looking over your shoulder, you see your mother finally release your swollen cunt from her lips and wiping her mouth with the back of her arm before she looked over to you.

"So, the list?"

"R-right!" you say out of breath, finding a pen in one of the drawers and writing some random things (shampoo, deodorant, cheetoes...) before handing it over and watching her leave with a sway of her hips as she closed your bedroom door, leaving you alone in your post-orgasm relief and a pussy on your door.

Well, at least you know it works. So...

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)