More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnLocke4 JohnLocke4

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Your Cousin

Sitting inside a doctor's office you finished fixing your belt as a doctor took a fresh sample of your semen, bringing it to a small lab table behind her. "Thank you for coming in John, this won't take very long," Doctor Stevens, the lead medical officer on the disease, said while quickly pouring half the cup of your cum into a test tube along with a chemical mixture, "Usually most men don't qualify, but since XCR-1 started spreading worldwide, testing men's potency, production, and sperm strength has become very important,"

"XCR-1, you mean Cum Addiction, correct?" You asked back with a raised brow causing the doctor to shake her head in minor irritation,

"Yes, that is the...coined term for the disease, though we don't appreciate the crassness of it and neither do most victims," Stevens replied before her brow suddenly jumped up in shock, "My lord, John, you qualify at blue rank!"

"Blue Rank?" You asked back peering over the doctor's shoulder, noticing that the test tube of cum had indeed turned a deep blue color, "What the hell does that mean?"

"Each man has a ranking on the potency of their cum and how it will react combating XCR," Stevens explained while brushing her blonde hair out of her face, "Some only reach Yellow or Red, which is fairly common though weak in response to XCR, however, Green and Black sates the patient well enough and that's where ninety percent of our response professionals are. Blue, however, is the highest form we've seen, only a couple have been found in this state, and from the few tests we've taken, the ones at Blue rank seem to be the only ones who truly satisfy the patient with each delivery! Your semen John is, for lack of a better term, simply extraordinary."

"Oh, that's great then!" You replied with a smile, feeling a near swelling of pride, "So if a victim of cum add -- XCR-1 needs help, I should definitely do what I can,"

"Yes, but be careful," Doctor Stevens firmly said, holding a sharp look on yours, "If you do help any victims, you need to do your best to keep it anonymous, we found that since the patients only feel truly satisfied from blue ranking donors, they will only try to seek them out, almost obsessively. Yet, if they don't know who gave it to them, then they seem to be able to accept the next available donor,"

You let out a slow nod, accepting the news, feeling an ever-so-quick moment of lustful deviancy at the thought. "Okay, well, I wasn't expecting this news today, do you need something more from me?" You asked the doctor,

"Yes, if you were in green or black rank I'd have tried to make you into a donor but since you're blue rank we'll need you to come back here in a few days. We'll need to take few more samples, and run some tests, we believe that the rare men like you hold the way to curing XCR-1 once and for all," The doctor finished while jotting down a few notes on a clipboard, "John, I'm going to have to talk to my superiors now, but please come back here in a few days,"

"Sure thing," You nodded back while Stevens lead you out of her office. You returned to your vehicle and let out a grin, it was a lot of news to take in but you definitely felt a major amount of pride learning that your cum was some of the very best in the world. You even felt half tempted to search around town for a donor in need on the way home, but Stevens warning still ringing in your mind convinced you otherwise.

As you pulled into your driveway you were surprised to see a red sedan parked off to the side. Exiting your vehicle you looked around and quickly spotted your cousin, Juliana. She was a few years younger than you at nineteen, but Juliana had always been your closest friend, many often joked that you should have just been siblings instead of cousins. Her emerald green eyes were puffed up and swollen, tear streaks stained her cheeks, and her amber hair looked a mess, "John?" She weakly called out causing you to rush to her side,

"Jesus Julie, are you alright? What are you doing here?" You tenderly asked as you reached your front steps, pulling the girl into a hug,

"I didn't know where else to go," Juliana sniffed into your shoulder, "I just got back from the doctor's, I was feeling so terrible and thought I caught the flu, but I got that stupid fucking disease! That fucking...fucking c-cum --"

"XCR-1," You quickly said for the girl, sensing how hard it was for her to say the common term, "God Julie, I am so sorry,"

"They had some random guy come into the room, some fucking stranger John, and they made me swallow his cum! I...I can't do this! I can't become some whore just swallowing the cum of whatever guy shows up at my door when I call!" Julie wailed out in a mixture of fear, anguish, and anger,

"I'm so sorry Julie, I am, but...but you know there is no other choice, denying that will kill you," You hardly reminded her, not taking much pleasure in the unfortunate reality,

"Oh god John," Juliana whimpered back, "C-Can I stay here tonight? I can't drive home, I just need to sleep...please, can I just go to bed?" She weakly begged you while tightening her hold on your neck,

You hesitated for just a moment but you never were any good at denying your cousin anything, "Of course Julie, come on, I'll show you to the guest room," You gently replied while leading the girl into your house.

What Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)