More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by takacube takacube

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Your "dad"

Of all the calls you least expected to get, this was definitely one of those. You hadn't spoken to the man in over a decade at this point so why on Earth would your dad be suddenly calling you up out of the blue caused you to sit there and look at the screen. It buzzed a few more times before going to voicemail. A few more moments and the phone began to ring again. Just as you were about to do something, it went to voice mail again.

The third time, you picked it up when you noticed the glare coming from your work partner/co-researcher Samantha across from you. Not to mention the 3-inch binder she had in her hand and was about to chuck straight at your head. "Hello?"

There was a pause, a second, then a third, and you were about to hang up when a softer than expected voice spoke. "H-Hello?"

"Yes, what do you want?"

Another pause, even longer, and you began to grow more than a bit irritated at this timidity, as if years of neglect and , followed by abandonment and being ignored, had made it any less easy to keep the person's number in your phone. Why on earth you actually left it in there, though, was beyond you. "Look, I'm busy at work, okay? If you're not going to talk, I'm going to..."

"I'm addicted."

Those two words caused your mind to shut down completely for a moment or two. "W-Wha..?"

"I'm addicted. Look, I need to meet with you, is there anyway you can just meet me? You won't ever have to see me again after this, I just need to see you. Right now..."

Despite your inner demons wanting to send him to hell by laughing and hanging up, you weren't that much of a big man to do so, the look on Samantha's face told you enough. "Okay, where are you?"

"Downstairs. I'll call you when I see you, I doubt you'll recognize me anymore."

"How can I forget the man that abandoned me?" you spat out, causing Samantha to raise her eyes in surprise and the folder slowly lowered to the ground. You saw the look of pity starting to grow and you turned immediately away. You didn't need it, not from the only woman you trusted enough to talk on a somewhat personal level. "Look, I'll do this and nothing more. I'll be right down."

A few moments later, as the elevator doors opened on the ground floor, you stepped out and looked around the lobby, trying your best not to get the urge to storm up and pound the living shit out of the man once you spotted him. There was no way you could avoid him, he was 5'8", burly, hairy, a man's man's man. The thought of him being reduced to a cum-slut was more than irony, it was karma. There were Gods, they were listening to people like you.

"Hey..." came a soft voice from behind you and when you turned, the look of satisfaction and glee melted from your face.

"D-Dad?"

What has he become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)