More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you tell her you want?

You want her to be your urinal

"I want to piss all over you." You say, going with the first thing that pops in your head. Well, the first thing that isn't any of the naughtiness you've been doing over the past 3 months. The first thing that you'd normal never suggest, never ever, never, unless you were in the situation you're in now.

Carrie is quiet. And immediately you feel like you've overplayed your hand.

Fuck. What were you thinking? Who does this sort of shit, other than porn stars and maybe prostitutes. Great. You were having a hot fuck and now you're going to spend the rest of the evening apologizing to your amazing girlfriend for going too far.

"You're not saying anything." You say to her, starting the process.

Carrie shrugs. "Toilets generally don't talk. You want to piss on me? Piss away."

Damn. Suddenly you realize you're being an absolute fool. You're standing here, fretting over Carrie and she's ready to go. It's time you take charge of the situation.

"Not here." You say. "Not in the bedroom." Being a pervert is good and all, but when the moment has passed you'd prefer your bed not to be covered in piss. So you and Carrie head to the bathroom and Carrie slides into the shower, kneeling, face up in your direction.

But things still aren't quite ready. You know you're not going to pull it off with a raging erection. So you jerk your meat at Carrie's maybe more furiously than you ever have and spray a thick load of jizz all over her pretty face.

Then you wait.

"Well?" Carrie asks.

"Toilets also aren't impatient." You tease.

"No toilet is perfect." Carrie responds.

But slowly you find yourself ready. The pressure builds in your bladder. You hold your cock at your girlfriend, your amazing, beautiful, sexual girlfriend, who could have and do anything she wanted, who certainly doesn't need to herself like this for your pleasure.

The piss streams free of your cock, immediately stinking up the bathroom, hitting Carrie right on her glorious tits. She lets out a moan and slides a hand down between her thighs.

Then she repositions her body, squatting further, so your piss stream covers her face, washing away your thick cum. She closes her eyes and moans like a puppy, bouncing her body on her fast rubbing hand. She's about as turned on as you've ever seen her.

And finally for her last trick she parts her lips wide, letting the warm urine collect in her mouth until there's so much it overflows. Her entire body seems like it's drenched in piss. It's amazing. Then she closes her lips and swallows. As she does her fingers work faster at her slit and her moans grow louder.

Your piss stream comes to an end, but Carrie, her eyes wide with lust, thrusts forward and wraps her lips around the wet tip of your cock, letting out, wild moans that let you know she's coming hard.

It's a sexual experience never to be forgotten. You watch Carrie wash off in the shower. She seems to be in a daze and you're proud that you were able to put her there.

"You look like you enjoyed yourself." What do you say to your amazing girlfriend who you've just pissed on for the first time? Carrie flashes you a big smile. "You sure knew exactly what to do." You say. You don't mean anything by it. It's just a compliment.

But Carrie's response takes you by surprise

How does Carrie respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)