More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What do you tell her you want?

You want her to be your sex

"If I tell you you'll chicken out, I'm sure." You tell her.

"I tell you, I won't. Come on spit it out already !" She asks you, still working on your shaft.

"Okay, okay, I want you to give away your freedom to me, to obey everything I ask you to without question." You finally admit.

She stops sucking but continue to rub your dick with her hand, her face next to your tip.

"Well that's hot, but isn't that already what I'm doing ?"

"No, I... I want you to call me... mmmaster and do anything... I aaanh order you... anything..." You explain.

"Okay, I'm game... master. What do you want me to do ?"

With that sentence you always wanted to hear, you finally explode, sending streams of cum on her face. As usual she looks beautiful with your jizz running on her cheeks and chin. But, you're still not convinced she would do anything for you, so you decide to give your demands.

"Tomorrow, while I'm at work, I want you to buy a metal choker collar that close with a locker, you will then get three piercing on each side of your vagina, and finally you'll buy a butt plug and a vibrating egg. You will then wait for me, in the nude, with the butt plug in the ass and the egg in your vagina. I'll personally put the choker on you and we will work on the rest of your preparation as my sex ."

You see a moment of hesitation when you asked her to pierce her pussy, but when you tell her what will happen next, she bite her lips.

"Yes, master, it will be done !" She tells you with a big smile.


The next day, you come back home, hoping that she didn't chicken out and find her waiting inside, naked as promised. Between her legs you can see that her labia are red and swollen, and six rings hang from them. She have in her palms reaching toward you, the metal choker with a small locker."Welcome home master." She greets you.

"Good, wait until I'm ready, and don't move a muscle." You order her.

You then take your time to take off your jacket and put the rests of your lunch in the kitchen. You take few looks to see if she doesn't falter and come back to her. Her hands have started to shake from the strain of keeping her arm stretched in that position. But you still don't take the collar and turn around her.

Finally you take it and say. "You can let go your arms."

She takes a resting position and you can see how relieved she is.

"On your knees, now."

She execute and go on her knees. You take the locker from the collar, open it and put it on a furniture next to you. You then put the choker around her neck and take an other locker from your pocket, this one is sturdier, with a more complex lock, and you put it on the collar. She won't be able to take it easily.

"Now, for the rest..."

What do you intend to do next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)