More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Walk up to the brunette and ask her wtf is going on

You walk up to the Counter

"Excuse me mam.... but where are we?"

The brunette stops typing, and looks up at you, a smile forming on her face. You see that she is young (18), and very pretty. She has on dark eyeliner and a tight flight attendant style uniform which displays some very nice cleavage...

"Is your name David?"

"Yes....."

A huge smile reveals perfect white teeth.
"We have been waiting for you for so very long David" she almost cries with happiness, her joy filling the room
"Welcome to... BLOWJOB Universe!!! She jumps up and down clapping, as a neon sign explodes into light over the lone doorway saying "blowjob universe", flashing over and over. Her tight ass is barely able to contain itself in her flight attendant outfit.

"My name is Kristi, and I get the pleasure to be your blowjob universe introducee! This is so exciting!!!"

Like much of your life, you stand there completely dumbfounded and wordless, although this time for a legitimate reason.

Kristi, ignoring your confusion, continues.

"Through this doorway you will encounter a heaven built for men, where the world will be much like your own..... except so much funner! This world will be full of a wide range of different types of beautiful women, all with one desire... to have their mouths fucked and their faced covered in spit, phlegm and your semen!

"Throatjobs, facefucking, rough blowjobs, oral submission.." Kristi's eyes have glazed over, and she is practically daydreaming with a stupid yet pleased look on her face. "Heck, you can even pee down our throats if you desire!"

"Blowjob Universe is the ultimate place for a man to get his knob gobbled! Thank you so much for choosing blowjob universe!"

With that a ticket prints out of the computer in front of Kristi.
"David - Blowjob Universe" it says. Kristi reaches out to hand you the ticket...

None of this is believable, yet.... you are far too stupid to question any of it!!!
You notice that there is now a bulging boner trying to jam itself out of your sweatpants.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)