More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by reaper13 reaper13

What happens to you while you are ?

You have a nightmare

When the darkness fades, you find yourself in a shrine. You are naked. Any weapons or armor you had with you have disappeared. You are also alone. Casey is nowhere to be found. Did she abandon you?
One quick look and you realize this shrine is one dedicated to your goddess. There are several memorabilia to the burning rose all around you. There are statues depicting a beautiful woman surrounded by fire. An altar adorned with bright red cloth, embroidered with golden roses. Behind the altar is a stain glass window depicting a red rose, wrapped in orange flames, but unharmed by the fire.
This is very odd for a dream. Is it perhaps a vision? Or is this where your goddess brings the faithful to communicate with them?

Suddenly the stain glass window breaks to pieces. The loud noise of shattering glass fills the shrine. You see how a giant daemonic leech pushes its head through the broken window. You would have recited a prayer against the daemon, were it not for the fact it has the face of someone you know.
Back in the Abbey, there was a horse tender named Vala. How come Vala’s face is on this leech. Did she fall victim to one? Did someone transform her into a giant leech?
Much time to contemplate what happened to her is not given to you. The Vala leech directs her face towards you. Long pink tendrils appear out of the funnel which is her mouth and wrapped themselves around your wrists. You try to fight them but more and more wrap around you. Soon they lift you from the shrine’s floor and pull you towards the altar. The Vala leech drops you onto the altar and releases you from its tendrils.

Before you can jump away, you feel your arms being grabbed again, though this time it isn’t by tendrils. You look at your left arm and see an imp holding on to it. No, wait … sister Constance? Untrue, this diminutive creature is definitely an imp. It has red skin and small black wings. But it also has sister Constance’s face, blond hair and her gender. Did female imps even exist?
The Constance imp smiles and says “Sabine, how wonderful for you to join us.”
Constance then looks over to your right side and says, “Hey Rayna, guess who came to join us.”
You look to your right and see another female imp. This one looks like sister Rayne, another woman you know from the abbey.
“How wonderful.” Rayne squeals. “Hey, girls. Come look at this. Sabine is here.”

You feel a pair of hands on each of your legs. You look down and see two ratches crawl over the edges of the altar.
One of them is the stable mistress, Penelope. The other is horse tender Yves. It seems these women have been transformed into daemons as well.
“You don’t know what you’re missing, Sabine.” The female ratch with Penelope’s face whispers.
“Fear not.” The Yves ratch continues in a similar whispering voice. “We will help you learn.”
Then both the ratches pull your legs apart, leaving your pussy exposed.

As you look between the ratches, you see a green hand slowly appear from below the altar. It grabs the altar’s edge, then is followed by another. When both hands have taken hold of the altar, a froglike face appears. A frog daemon, you first think. But then you recognize its face as that of sister Anya.
The Anya frog raises above the altar until you can see her light green breasts. Then she opens her mouth and a giant tongue shoots out to your pussy. Pleasure quickly flows through your nervous system causing you to gasp.
“No please.” You beg. “Don’t do this. You are my friends. You’re not supposed to be like this.”
“But it is soooo liberating.” You hear another voice say.
You recognize it as the voice from sister Olivia. But when Olivia comes into view, she looks like one of those crocodile daemons who invaded the abbey.
“Olivia,” You say between gasps. “Not you too.”
“In your absence, the daemons overwhelmed us.” Olivia explains as she grabs your breasts and rubs them together. “They filled us with their essence and improved us.”
“That’s not improvement.” You tell Olivia. “It’s called corruption. They defiled your aura.”
Then Anya slipped her thin tongue inside your pussy and caused you to moan.
“Ah, Sabine.” Olivia says. “You’re only thinking that because you haven’t experienced it yet. But once you are like us, you will see.”

You have no intention of becoming anything like them. You summon the power of the burning rose and command her to slay these daemons.
Above you a bright light appears. Orange flames start dancing on the ceiling and from their center appears a beautiful woman. Her long red hair flows around her body as if it is alive. She stretches out her hand and the lesser daemons holding you captive on her altar explode in harmless light.
You breathe a sigh of relief. The burning rose has saved you from a horrible fate. You look up at her, one naked redhead to another, and thank her.

But then things went awry. A great darkness pierces through the flames. You want to warn the burning rose, but suddenly your arms are once again pinned to the altar.
“Where do you think you are going?” The person holding you says.
You check what is holding you this time. Your right arm is held down by three black hands, and so is your left arm. Six black arms? You follow the arms and see the face of the creature holding you.
“Gabrielle?” You ask.
No, there is something wrong with her. She is completely naked. Paladin’s to the burning rose are not supposed to be naked but fully armored. She also has eight eyes, and each of the 6 black arms is connected to her torso. She has become a spider daemon, that is one of the greater daemons.
“I’m afraid I can’t let you warn her.” Gabrielle says.
“Sister!” You yell, appalled by what the corrupted paladin just said. “You betray your goddess.”
Gabrielle smiles and said “She isn’t anymore.”

“Nor is she mine.” Someone else says. This time it is the war mother who coms into view. She now has the body of a female hunter daemon.
“Once, there was a time where I would give my life for her.” The war mother says as she caresses your breast.
Her elongated claws leave red scratches on the white flesh of your breasts. You wonder if she is not aware that she harmed you, but then you see her smile and her tail wiggles excitedly.
“But that is in the past.” She says. “We serve a new master now.”
“Be smart, Sabine.” Sister Glenda says as she comes from the other side. “It is so much easier then resisting.
Sister Glenda used to be an elf. Now she is a succubus. Her tiny breasts have swollen to become double D’s and were tipped by engorged nipples. From her green hair appeared not only her pointy elflike ears, but also two large horns.
She raised one of her knees onto the altar and reveals to have recieved a dick between her legs. She takes her erect member in her hand and rubs it across your nipple.
Glenda licks her lips and says seductively, “I promise you, the pleasure you’ll receive is worth the price of your soul.”

You look back up at the burning rose. The darkness has consumed her flames and is now wrapping itself around her. She is fighting back, but a dark figure appears to confront her. It grabs her by the wrists, then touches her inappropriately. The virgin goddess tries to pull away as the dark figure caresses her breasts and screams as his hand disappears between her legs.
What have you done. By calling the burning rose, you pulled her into a trap. You try to apologize, but before you could, the burning rose is pulled back and disappears into the darkness. The last thing you see of her, before her light is extinguished, is her face … expressing the pleasure of an orgasm.

“Poor Sabine.” A familiar voice says. “Why did you escape the abbey?”
This is someone you recognize long before she comes into view.
Your voice quivers with disbelieve as you whisper “Ivona?”
From the darkness appears a naked woman. Yes, it is Ivona. She is completely naked and looks different, but this is without a doubt the friend you have cared for more than anyone else.
To your horror, she too is corrupted. She has wings as black as coal. Her lips and nails too are blackened. Her skin is still white, but her nipples are just as black as her wings. Though the most frightening feature she has are her eyes. They are pure black. No irises, no whites, just two gigantic pupils which appear like a pair of holes in her face.
Your lover has taken the appearance of a fallen angel, also known as a corrupted angel. These are being that once upon a time, were pure and served the deity’s of light. But have been captured by daemons and over and over until they were so filled by so much daemonic essence they themselves became daemons. Now they take a role in the daemonic hierarchy even higher then greater daemons like succubi, hunters and spider daemons. They are amongst the high daemons.
“If you had just stayed in the abbey, you could have been one of us already, Sabine.” Ivona said playfully. “You could have been a succubus, or a hunter. Then you would no longer be restricted by the rules and let yourself go.”
She brings her right index finger to her lips and says “We could have made love to each other and brought each other to countless orgasms.” Then she sucks her finger.
You shake your head and say “You are not Ivona. You are not my friend. I will never be one of you!”
Ivona smirked and summoned a black orb of pure dark energy in her hand.
“It doesn’t matter whether you want to remain pure or not, my love. You will be one of us.”

Ivona reaches out with her hand and places the black orb between your breasts. As she does this, the corrupted Gabrielle, Glenda and war mother keep repeating “One of us. One of us. One of us.”
When you feel the black orb make contact with your flesh you feel like crying. Is this your fate? To be defiled, lose your purity, upon the altar of your goddess.
Then Ivona forces her hand onto your chest. The black orb disappears into your skin and hits you straight in your heart.

You rise from your position and scream “NO!” as loud as you can. You wave your arms around you, trying to push back the corrupted sisters, but they are gone. You look at your chest, trying to find any marks of the orb of corrupting energy. Luckily, the all you see is dried daemon blood covering your breasts.
You take a moment to look around. This is the ruined tower. You are back to where you first passed out. Casey is there too.
She looks at your oddly and asks “Have a bad dream?”

You take a deep breath and sigh as you burry your face in your hands.
“I don’t know.” You tell Casey. “It all looked so real. Maybe it was a vision. A portent of things to come. It could also be some evil creature tried to make contact with me in my dreams and tried to do something to me. Or maybe my brain is trying to cope with all that I’ve seen this day.”
“Yesterday.” Casey calmly tells you. “You were asleep for hours. The fight with the grey-black daemon was last night. It is morning again.”

Was it really just a dream? Or is there more to this nightmare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)