More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Deadedge Deadedge

"Do what you have to do."

You grabbed the glass.

You leaned your aunt gently so that she could support herself on the backrest of the stool. You could see a thin pool of milk still at the bottom of the glass, considered rinsing it, but decided there wasn't enough time.

You went to the other side of the kitchen counter as you started to unbuckle your belt and your aunt's eyes followed you around her small apartment.

"I need to give you a dose," you said out loud, not looking at your aunt. "I need to... give you my semen." You looked up, seeing her grimace.

"Don't need all the detail," she said. Maybe she didn't, but it was definitely helping you. It wasn't exactly the easiest thing to maintain an erection during a medical emergency, but at least your aunt was still conscious. You talking about what was about to happen made blood rush to your quickly firming dick. You dropped your pants and underwear to your knees, now bare-assed and cock out in the middle of your aunt's kitchen, but at least the worst of it was hidden behind the other side of the counter. You began to stroke yourself, trying to look everywhere but directly at your aunt. But she was the main attraction... she was beautiful... her skin perfect, her lips full... She had her eyes closed, her brow was wrinkled. The sudden quietness highlighted the faint noise of your jerking off in her kitchen. It was like something from your teenage dreams.

You thought about those, about one of your aunt's hottest girlfriends, a brunette who wore purple eye shadow, who was tall and slim like a supermodel. You remembered seeing them in the driveway from your upstairs bedroom before they came into the house, barely able to keep their hands off each other as they made their way to the door. Even then you could tell your aunt had been the submissive one in that particular relationship. She wasn't often, but this girlfriend was always grabbing your aunt's ass and fondling her breasts, even in the company of her family. She could touch her in a way that elicited absurdly sexual sounds from your aunt despite how desperately she would try to hold them in. You imagined what they were like together... naked. Maybe eating each other out in the spare room next to yours... their limbs tangled around each other in their sweaty Sapphic lovemaking...

Coming back to reality you found yourself breathing hard and looked down at your swollen cock, lowering the glass. You grunted as you came, expertly shooting your sizeable load directly into the receptacle, stroking long luxurious strokes to extract as much of a dose for your aunt as you could. You glanced up at her from your work. Leslie's eyes were still closed, which was slightly disappointing but understandable. You sighed as you felt that wave of relief from the release wash over you and placed the glass onto the counter with a clink. "That was fast," said your aunt, opening one eye which found its way to the glass before she turned her head away. "Sorry," she said, quickly adding: "you know I joke when I'm nervous."

"Right," you say, pulling your pants back up. You push the glass towards her, the sides of it streaked with your cum as it slowly pooled at the bottom. "Come on, you need to take this. I know it's... gross... but the fresher the dose the more effective it will be." You know she could smell it too, her nose wrinkling to this unfamiliar scent. She glanced at the glass a few more times before finally settling enough to just look at it, though still suspicious of it with her expression.

"Can you ... put some milk in there?" she asked hopefully. "I don't think I can just... I'm honestly gagging thinking about it. No offense, J." You smiled and walked over to the fridge to get the milk. It was fine of course, though undiluted dosages were always recommended. You found another two gallon milk jug, half empty, and shook your head. If you hadn't come to her was she really going to just drink milk?

You picked up the glass of your pungent deposit, a good half inch of your good stuff collected the at bottom, and splashed a bit of milk into the mix. The glass ended up about a third of the way filled and you slid it back to your aunt. Looking at it with a pained expression she reached for the jug which you pulled away.

"Look the more milk that's in there means the longer it takes to drink," you said, returning your aunt's pout with a stern look. "And I seem to recall you always telling me to just take my medicine."

"Ha," said your aunt, finally daring to pick up the glass. "Don't you sass me." She showed her teeth as she turned it in her hand, examining the contents. Without prior knowledge of what she was holding it otherwise looked like plain old milk. "Just plain old milk," she said, psyching herself up and licking her lips. "I love milk. I don't actually love milk." She put the glass to her mouth, tilted her head and pulled back a swig. When the liquid moved passed her lips you could see her squeezing her eyes shut. She was ready to immediately quit but you placed a finger on the bottom of the glass to stop her from tilting it back. She glared at you as she swallowed the mixture of your cum and milk as fast it was filling her mouth, her throat undulating.

"All in one go," you said. "Finish it fast." Your aunt closed her eyes as she drank the rest of it, her expression making it obvious that she was not enjoying the taste even a tiny bit. When you finally let her put the emptied glass down a dribble of milk leaked out the corner of her lips. She wiped it with the back of her hand as she swallowed the last mouthful with effort. She breathed hard, rubbing her hand on the leg of her jeans, the look of disgust on her face not hidden at all.

When her breathing evened out she straightened, finding a bit of her strength again, looking at you with wide eyes. "How do you feel?" you asked her.

"That... really worked," she said in disbelief. She instinctively licked her lips, probably not noticing that she did. "I've been so tired these past few weeks... but barely able to get any sleep either." She stared at the empty glass on the counter for a few seconds then stood. "I... I'm feeling so much better." She closed her eyes, smacking her lips, she hugged her own body with her arms for a moment as a shiver ran through her. "I feel amazing..." she sighed, then caught herself and got back into a more natural pose. She looked at her nephew, remembered it was his cum that she had just ingested. "Sorry that you had to... I bet that was weird," she said, sitting back down. For some reason the awkwardness that should have been there wasn't. You felt closer to your aunt now, and more comfortable.

"It's okay," you said, wanting to reassure her. "It was only a bit weird. A bit." At that she finally let herself laugh, which made you laugh too. The tension that had been hanging about the air dissipated. The seriousness of her condition, while ever present, wasn't something to be too miserable about.

"A lesbian cum addict," sighed Leslie, sounding a little more miserable than you had hoped. "That's more than a bit weird."

"Yeah. We've seen a few rare cases like this," you said, now packing away your testing kit. "It's unfortunate, but still manageable. I can help you come up with a treatment plan."

She nodded, grabbing up her medical files and putting them back into a folder. The glass of milk and cum remained pointedly untouched in the middle of the counter.

"That's the other reason I called you over," said your aunt. "In case the doctors were right."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)