More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elmer7780 elmer7780

What do you tell her you want?

You've got a mother fantasy.

You hold your breath. Given that you've done many things that not only you've enjoyed but she has as well, you decide to take her word that this amazing woman won't reject you or judge you.

"This is, well..."

"Come on, spit it out!" Carrie urges, then goes back to down your cock while keeping an ear on your confession.

You gulp and grunt as she easily engulfs your member. There doesn't appear to be anything she's bad at when it comes to sexual pleasure, but what you dream of is a lifestyle change that adds to the sex you and your girlfriend would have.

"I...oh god, I'm about to cum soon!"

You aren't able to think and hold your girlfriend's head. She lets out some gurgling noises but closes her eyes, ready for your incoming flood of cum. Right then, you blurt out your fantasy as you release.

"I...want you to become my mommy! Oh!" you scream, pumping semen into her mouth. She gags a little but keeps hold of your cock as long as possible, gulping as much as possible.

A mix of saliva and your semen escapes out of her mouth as she pulls out with a gasp of air. She coughs a little, eyes watering and takes a moment to recompose herself. This isn't the first time she's deepthroated your cock and she usually manages well, but it seems that your confession along with releasing took her by surprise.

Yet, she finds it intriguing. Wiping her eyes and mouth, she urges you to explain further.

"So you've got basically an fetish, huh?"

You grow ashamed but the fact that she is smiling makes you feel a little bit better. "Um...yeah, but...it's more than that. If you could take time to lactate and breastfeed me, that would be great. I have dreams of different women caressing me and holding me too."

Carrie blinks, then sports a sly smile. "This is actually pretty tame."

You widen your eyes in disbelief. "What? Are you serious?! It's...wrong!"

Carrie stands up and then leans closer to you, giggling. "No, it's wrong if you want to do it with your actual mother! You just want to role-play don't you?"

You furrow your eyebrows, confused. "I mean, that's obvious, right? I would think asking you to lactate is pretty excessive though."

Carrie snorts, "I don't think that's a problem, but how about we turn it up a notch, huh?"

You can't believe how over-confident this woman is. Despite everything you've done, there doesn't seem to be anything she's unwilling to do!

"How?" you ask, growing wary.

Hoping you would question her, she grins. "Instead of role-playing, how about I formally adopt you?"

You widen your eyes further and couldn't emphasize your disbelief even further. "How?!"

Carrie laughs, finding your disbelief to be cute. She winks. "That's my secret. Let's just say...I know some people who owe me a favor. When all is said and done though, your fantasy won't just be a fantasy...legally speaking."

You let out a heavy sigh, unable to believe that your girlfriend has the necessary leverage to make this happen. It almost scares you in fact. You've only been with her for three months, but it seems that there is still a lot you don't know.

Let her legally adopt you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)