More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PoundTheWriter PoundTheWriter

What do you tell her you want?

You're too ashamed to tell her (toilet play warning)

You think back to the first time you and Carrie did anal. You were only dating her for a week and in the middle of an especially rough fuck you could see her asshole twitch as you were thrusting into her tight, wet cunt from behind her. The sight was mesmerising, you were obsessed with looking at it. That beautiful pink-brown pucker rhythmically opening and closing was unlike anything you've ever seen.

Carrie probably felt how your cock throbbed from arousal because sure enough, she looked back at you as you obsessively stared into that perfect little shitter of hers. "If you like it so much, why don't you just fuck it?" She said. Somewhat embarrassed that she caught you staring, you were left speechless by her bold remark. "I'm serious! Fuck my ass raw, handsome," wiggling her butt a little for emphasis.

You fucked her harder and longer than you ever did that night, making Carrie scream and cum her brains out so often her bedsheets were covered in her girlcum by the time you were done. But the one thing you remember the clearest out of everything is how you'd pull out after you came. That lewd slurpung sound her asshole made as you pulled your cock out of it almost made you hard enough to cum again. God you loved Carrie's ass. Anal didn't even *begin* to cover your obsession with her asshole but whenever you told any girl about these particular kinks they either shut you down completely or politely declined. You knew it was gross and nobody would want to do these things with you and you accepted it. You didn't want to lose an amazing girl like Carrie; sure, she said she'd do ANYTHING but this is probably too much, even for her.

"I just really like your ass!" It's true, you *did* like her ass, you're pretty sure you've fucked her up the ass more times that you've fucked her pussy, but Carrie has no clue just how much you adore her pretty pucker. "You could make me into your anal only whore, would you like that?" She coos as she starts stroking your stiffening cock. You just came yet the thought of Carrie being denied vaginal penetration for the rest of her life was kind of hot to you. But still, you're sure that you were going to miss her perfect pussy eventually so you tell her no.

"Then fucking tell me already! You don't have to be ashamed of your kinks I'll try absolutely ANYTHING!" Carries skillful fingers have already managed to bring you to the very edge when she suddenly stops and pulls her hands away from your cock. "Hey, what the fuck?!" You cry out. "You won't tell me what your kinks are so I'm going to edge them out of you! Trust me, no man is more honest than when he's about to cum." You try to resist but you can feel yourself approaching orgasm once again. You look down at your perfect girlfriend, who has apparently turned into this merciless succubus to ensure that you tell her what your kinks are.

So, are you gonna tell her what you're into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)