More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Swallows999 Swallows999

Why is Nancy naked?

You're an idiot, Steve Harrington.

“Wow…” Sure, Steve had seen his fair share of pretty tits before, but there was always an indescribable gratification when seeing the hot girl you’ve manipulated into your bedroom shedding her clothes in front of you. Nancy Wheeler didn’t have the biggest pair of breasts or the thickest ass, but being strip-teased by “Miss Perfect” was certainly an experience on its own. “Let’s see what the rest of your clothes look like on my floor.”

“You’re an idiot, Steve Harrington.” Nancy whispered, wearing the goofy smile of a girl head-over-heels in love. She sensually sauntered over to Steve, her hips shimmied her jeans down to her ankles before stepping out of them. Eager to get his hands on the prize, Steve reached around Nancy’s chest and brushed her sides while fiddling with her bra, sending a shiver of anticipation down her spine. Her new bra was soon on the ground, joining the rest of her clothes as her delectable teen breasts came into view.

“Nice.” Steve commented bluntly, eliciting a giggle from his lover as he groped her breast and teased her nipple. His other hand slowly traveled down her back as he took a handful of her panty-clad ass and began pulling down her last article of clothing. He stooped lower and lower as Nancy’s underwear slid down her slender bare legs, his face meeting her shaved pink slit. Nancy moaned as he planted a soft kiss directly on her sex and she soon found herself on his bed…

*Tink*

Steve looked around in wonder as he heard the soft metallic sound. “Did you hear something?” He muttered, his eyes searching his room.

*Tink*

Seeing a small pebble tap the glass on his window, he growled in anger over the interruption of his erotic activities. Things were just getting good. He was soon stricken with alarm as he spotted Tommy and Carol, haphazardly dressed (actually more like currently in the process of dressing) in his backyard by the pool. They were frantically signaling as Steve finally lifted the window open.

“Steve! Your parents are home! Bail! Bail!” The half-dressed couple carried the rest of their clothes and sprinted out of the backyard of the estate just as Steve heard the distinct noise of footsteps on wooden stairs.

“What’s happening Steve?” Nancy prodded as she stood up, still completely nude and suddenly feeling . Her thin arm instinctively crossed over her bare breasts as she watched Steve pace around the room.

“My parents are back! You gotta go!” Steve urged as quietly, but demanding as possible. To this high school teenage boy, nothing else mattered at this very moment, even a hot piece of ass like Nancy! He danced from side to side in a panic as he heard the footsteps getting louder, approaching his room.

“Uh, s-sure, just let me put on-“ Nancy offered as she looked around for her clothing. Had they been swept under the bed by accident in all the excitement?

“There’s no time Nance, I can’t have my parents see a naked girl in my room!” Steve had a wild, frightened look in his eyes like a deer in headlights. “If they find out I had a party here I am dead! D-E-A-D. Dead!” He nearly jumped through the roof as he heard the inevitable knock on his locked door.

“Steve, honey? We’re home early…” His mom announced as he frantically pushed the nude Nancy towards the open window, despite her rapid and angry protests.

“I’ll be right there mom! Just a second!” Steve shouted in a panic, before hoarsely whispering, “Go! Just go!” Nancy fiercely objected in whisper before being grappled and placed on the window’s edge, the cold breeze biting her naked body.

“No, what the fuck! Steve, this is bullshit! No! I can’t go home naked-Shit!” Nancy’s eyes grew wide as she slipped from the window sill and tumbled into the prickly bushes below, landing on her bare bottom outside. Dazed, she looks up at the second story and sees the flickering of shadows and movement. From the open window, she could hear the door unlocking and Mrs. Harrington entering.

“Steve? I thought I heard someone else in here…” Steve’s mother commented as she entered. Nancy could hear feet shuffling near the window. Fearful of being discovered and without much choice in the matter, Nancy gripped her young breasts and pussy with her hands tightly, coming to terms with the fact that she was completely naked outside. Maybe Steve would throw down her clothes after-

“Nope! No one’s here mom, just me and the floorboards!”

*Slam!*

With the window slammed shut, Nancy had the growing feeling that she was on her own, naked and alone. How could I have been so stupid? Steve is such a jerk! She thought to herself. With her bare feet creeping along the concrete side of the pool, she made her way into the cover of the forest, cursing herself for telling Barbara to leave so soon. She was going to have to somehow find her way home… stark-naked!

Does Nancy make it home unscathed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)