More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by RpCy0r RpCy0r

Does Raven have more in store for her?

Yes

The next day, Raven told Summer of her plans, like forcing her to wear a transparent dress in combat. Fortunately that would have to wait, giving Summer some kind of time to relax.

Unfortunately, that still left Summer subject to all of Raven's other advances, like using wind and gravity dust to her skirt upward.

As soon as the day was over, Summer quickly returned back to her room, annoyed at the turn of events.

"OK fine" She angrily said while she was on her bed. "I can at least find some way to wade out the rest of the month" she groaned, while getting up off the bed.

She made her way over to her drawer and found a pair of shorts. "Yeah. These will do" she said to herself.

She quickly stepped into the shorts and pulled them up under her skirt.

"I just hope this doesn't backfire" she groaned as she got started cleaning the room, hoping for the best.

After a short amount of time, Summer heard the door open, to see Raven in the doorway.

Immediately Raven started smirking at her new servant. "So. How was your day?"

Summer was not happy about that question. "How do you think it went?" she almost yelled, while her face turned red in embarrassment. "I mean, aside from all the humiliation and then being required to come back early to be your servant and clean the room you keep trashing, it's been great" She ranted at her teammate, only to be even more annoyed at what she saw.

Raven was staring at her scroll, clearly not listening to Summer's ranting. "Cool, whatever" She casually dismissed while she made her way to her bed. "Oh. I ordered dinner from that takeout place you know. Can you go get my order?" She asked, while lying down on the bed.

Summer immediately got angry at the suggestion that she should actually go out to get food for Raven like this. Sure she was wearing shorts, but Raven didn't know that. "Yeah. Great. I'll just do that" She groaned in annoyance. "Am I at least going to be compensated in the bill?"

Raven looked up at and almost laughed. "Oh yeah. Don't worry about that. As tempting as it is, even I'm not cruel enough to make you pay the bill" She reached into her pocket and threw a bag of lien at Summer. "This will cover it, with just enough left over for you to get yourself something" She said casually, noting the slightly more relaxed look on Summer's face. She looked at her scroll again before giving more instructions. "I just texted you the place and receipt. And don't worry. As tempted as I was to pull another stunt, there's nothing backhanded"

Summer eased up a little, before closing the door and leaving.

The next day went a little better, as Raven didn't pull any pranks on Summer, which she found surprising.

It all made sense to her in the evening once classes were over. As Summer went back to their room, she felt a draft lift up her skirt.

"Kyaaah!" Summer shrieked as she places her hands on her skirt to pull it back down. Unfortunately, her shorts were very noticeable. She turned around to glare at Raven, who simply smirked back.

"I think I just saw something" She looked very closely. "Summer. Can you lift your skirt?" She asked smugly.

Resigned to her fate, Summer slowly lifted her skirt to reveal her shorts, much to her embarrassment and Raven's amusement.

"Well, look at that" Raven announced, walking up behind Summer. "You decided to wear shorts under your skirt to avoid the no panties rule" She continued, as Summer dropped her skirt back down to cover the shorts. "I'm disappointed in you"

Raven leaned forward and pulled her captive in close, her back resting against her modest chest.

A soft gasp escaped Summer as her warm back pressed against Raven's knockers, but she regained her composure quickly enough. Meanwhile, Raven reached her hand under Summer's skirt and grabbed her shorts.

"You know this isn't OK" Raven said while she reached around the shorts. "We may not have agreed to it as a rule, but you were clearly dishonest by doing this behind my back in order to avoid a rule I very specifically ordered you to obey"

Raven pulled the shorts down off of Summer and whispered into her ear. "You need to be taught a lesson about respecting my authority" She pulled Summer in, pressing her boobs against her back, while simultaneously taking a firm grasp of her knockers.

“Hmnn!” The cute redhead mewled, squirming in response.

Raven quickly let go of Summer's breasts and shoved her into the desk. Summer squealed as she put her hands on the desk to stop herself.

"Don't move" Raven ordered, much to Summer's embarrassment. She was bent over and fully exposed, her butt wide open and showcasing her entire crotch. "Keep your hands on the desk" she ordered, while lifting up Summer's skirt to reveal her cute butt.

"Now" Raven stated as she looked at her victim "I believe you know why I am angry at you." She asked as the girl looked shameful.

"I-I went behind your back and disobeyed your rule. I-I'm s-sorry." Summer fearfully responded.

"Correct" Raven nodded, bringing her hand up, dragging her fingers slowly across Summer's pussy and smiling as she shuddered at the touch. "Now that we got that out of the way, we can begin your much deserved punishment."

Raven squeezed her butt

"Huh?"

Raven stopped squeezing her butt as Summer’s exposed rear was suddenly slapped very hard, making a loud smack echo through the room.

"Eeeeep!" Summer squealed loudly in mortification, her ass stinging.

Another harsh slap cracked against her rear, making Summer squeal again, jolting as her ass bounced from the sheer Raven put into it.

"This is what happens to people that don't follow the rules." Raven smacked her ass again, causing another sting of pain.

Summer squirmed and clenched her hands on the desk in disgrace, her face red. She was bent over with her ass and crotch in full view, with Raven spanking her exposed ass like a disobedient child.

"I-It h-hurts-" she was interrupted by another spank.

"You should have considered the consequences earlier" She smacked her again.

After another slap, Summer began having trouble using her arms to continue holding herself up and became slightly weak kneed

"Well. I suppose we're pretty much done with your punishment here" Raven announced, smirking as she Summer breathed a sigh of relief, only to mess with her again. "Now, we can move on to the next punishment in store for you" She said, almost laughing at her misfortune while winding her hand up for another slap.

"What?" Summer practically shrieked, only to receive another smack to her ass, making her squeal again.

"And the good news is that you get to choose which one you receive next" She announced, massaging Summer's sore butt.

"You can receive your next punishment tomorrow morning before class, or you can receive it now" She explained, as she brought her fingers across Summer's pussy lips slowly, making her gasp.

Once Raven retracted her arm Summer got off the desk and stood up properly again and pulled her skirt back down to cover herself. She felt relieved to be out of that, though it was short lived as the gravity of Raven's words weighed on her.

"Of course if you wait till tomorrow, you will be left worse off than if you take your punishment now. In fact, if you take your punishment now, I'll even let you wear panties again, for the rest of the month"

As Summer listened, she had a hard time thinking about Raven's deal. She already just wanted to go to bed after all that spanking, but she wanted to be allowed to wear her panties again, and she was afraid of what might occur if she decided to pass up the punishment now, if it became more hurtful in the long run.

Unfortunately, Raven's voice snapped her out of her thinking. "So, what will it be?" She asked, somewhat impatiently.

What choice will Summer make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)