More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by RpCy0r RpCy0r

What choice will Summer make?

Take the punishment now

As Summer stood there, massaging her rear end, she weighed out her options. On one hand she was tired, her butt hurt, and she just wanted this day to be over. At the same time though, she didn't want to face an even worse punishment afterwords. And if Raven would let her get her panties back, that really sweetened the deal.

"If you don't answer, I'll just give you tonight's punishment and tomorrow's punishment"

Summer paled at the thought. She didn't want that. With her answer in mind, she looked to Raven "I'll take whatever you have planned right now" She said, half determined and half nervous.

Raven grinned back at her. "Very well" she answered, as she bent over and reached behind her bed. Summer became nervous at what Raven was about to grab

As Raven got up, she held a paper bag in front of her. "Put this on" she said, as she tossed the bag to Summer.

Not wanting to disappoint Raven, Summer opened the bag to see an outfit she immediately hated

She looked at Raven in contempt. "Seriously? A maid uniform?" She asked, annoyed.

Raven almost glared at her, but with clear self satisfaction. "Yes. Now put it on" She demanded

Sighing, Summer picked up the bag and left to go to the bathroom.

As she got to the door, Raven's voice stopped her. "No, no."

She turned to face her nervously. "Change into it here" Raven demanded, much to Summer's horror.

"You can't be serious" Summer almost shouted

"I am. Now do it. Remember, that offer of me giving you tomorrow's punishment is still an option if you don't stay up to my standards" She warned Summer

Resigned to her fate, Summer then pulled out the maid outfit.

After dropping it on the floor, she began removing all of her clothes. Starting with her shoes and socks, followed by the shirt and skirt, and before she knew it, she was standing naked in front of Raven.

She quickly started putting on the maid outfit, which she didn't enjoy doing. It was small and hard to put on.

After a minute, Summer finally finished getting dressed. She stood awkwardly in the bedroom, in the humiliating maid outfit Raven **** her to wear. Putting the terrible thing on had taken a painfully long time due to how small and tight it was. It was also obvious that this was deliberately meant to be as revealing and as fetishy as possible.

The top was low cut and gave an extremely generous view of her cleavage and was so tight that it left nothing to the imagination. There were no sleeves, unless she counted the opera gloves, which were also extremely frilly. The skirt was so short that it barely covered her butt and crotch. She had extremely lacy stockings, which were connected to a garter belt. Her high heels were longer than the ones Raven wore with her huntress attire. The outfit was a mix of red, white, and black. A design choice that Raven probably made intentionally as an insult based on her huntress attire.

But, by far, the worst aspect, was that the maid outfit was completely see through. The white apron on the front was the only thing offering any modesty. Unfortunately it only barely covered her boobs and crotch, still leaving them largely on display, while also being so tight that it made sure to keep her features highlighted. Especially her curves.

Summer stood there, awkwardly standing on her unsteady heels, glaring at Raven, who clearly enjoyed the show when she changed. "OK. I put on the stupid maid costume. Now what?" She asked in anger and humiliation at the situation.

Raven grinned at her. "Now, you start cleaning" She answered smugly. "You can start with the bed" she continued.

Summer sighed and began walking towards the beds. Or, tried to. She stumbled in her heels as she struggled to make her way to Raven's bed to start her work.

Seeing the opportunity, Raven brought her hand down on Summer's rear end again.

Summer squealed and lost her balance, falling over on her hands and knees. She quickly glared up at Raven, who looked down at her, smirking, while she started groping Summer's butt.

"Can you please not do that?" She asked angrily, while trying to get back to her feet, which was hard on her heels.

Raven laughed at her anger and humiliation. "I just waned to motivate you to get back to work" She said, while rubbing her butt, to her even greater embarrassment.

"But, if you insist, I'll stop" She announced. Instead, she reached between Summer's legs and began rubbing her pussy, slowly, to her horror.

Summer gasped in shock "Stop!" She shrieked and tried to create distance, only to trip over her heels again. Raven laughed at her and stood back up.

"Come on. The faster you clean the room the faster this punishment is over" Raven announced. "Unless I make a last minute decision to lengthen it. So, don't tempt me"


The night was unpleasant for Summer. Being **** to clean the entire room was awful. Making the beds, sweeping, and even using the feather duster. Many times she had to bend over in her maid outfit, showing off more of her body than she'd like. And the entire time, she had to do it in her painful heels.

Once she was done cleaning the garbage, Raven then 'accidentally' knocked it over, spilling it around the room and forcing Summer to repeat the whole process.

The entire time, Raven made jokes about her situation and even continued spanking her every time she made a mistake. And whenever her heels caused her to make a mistake, Raven also counted that, leading to a lot of slaps. In addition, Raven also decided to occasionally smack her boobs as well. To make matters worse, Raven eventually decided to forcefully take away the apron, making her body even more exposed.

By the time Summer was finally finished, she was too tired to even take off the maid outfit. So, she just got rid of the heels and climbed into bed and went to sleep, while trying to cope with her extremely sore butt.

By the time she woke up, she was still exhausted from the previous night and embarrassed when she remembered she was still wearing the maid outfit, but also glad for a new day and for the new luxury Raven was finally letting her have.

Of course, once Summer got out of the shower and started getting dressed, she was met with a surprise from Raven.

While she was standing in her black bra and panties, getting ready to put on her uniform, Raven quickly stopped her.

"Hold on. Wait" She ordered, making Summer slightly jump in surprise. "Take your panties off" She ordered

Summer looked at her in shock. "What? But you said I could wear them again!" She almost yelled, while trying to cover herself.

Raven stared at her, very much appreciating the look of shock "I never said that you could wear yours" She said. "Now come on. Off with them" She demanded.

Summer grimaced. Realizing that she had ****, she brought her hands up to her hips. She pulled the thin underwear from her waist and down her legs. After stepping back and bending down to pick them up, she stood up again and held her legs together held her hand over her crotch. She balled them up and threw them into the corner, intending to put them away properly later.

Raven smirked. "Good job" She said, pulling out a new pair, also black, and gave it to Summer "Here are yours. You can wear these for the rest of the month" She said.

Without waiting, Summer took them from Raven and quickly stepped into them and pulled them up around her waist.

As Summer got the rest of her clothes on, Raven left to get ready for class.


While it did strike Summer as odd that Raven had **** her to wear this underwear, specifically, but she was too busy just enjoying being able to wear them. She was in class and it was seemingly wrapping up soon.

Suddenly, Summer gasped and almost jumped out of her seat when she felt a vibration between her legs.

She quickly squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to mitigate the feeling and to try to keep her voice down in class.

As she squirmed in her seat, she quickly realized what happened. 'Raven put a vibrator in them? Ugh I can't believe this!' She thought angrily.

As soon as class ended, Summer rushed out so quickly that she was practically the first one out of the room.

A minute later, once Raven left the classroom she was grabbed by Summer, who didn't look happy.

"Raven, what the hell?" She demanded angrily, though also relieved that her panties had finally stopped vibrating.

"What? You got what you wanted. You can finally wear panties again" Raven answered, smugly.

Summer balled her fists in anger. "You never told me that you'd do this" She said.

"Well, you can take them off if you want" Raven said, making Summer even angrier.

Raven's eyes widened as a very smug grin developed. "Actually, if I remember correctly, you're supposed to be scheduled to have a fight in combat class today. I'm not sure if you want to give the audience another show, but that is something to consider" She explained, laughing at the new revelation.

Summer' eyes widened in fear at the thought of actually being **** to go out in combat like this.

"Well, good luck in your fight today. I'll be cheering for you" Raven announced as she walked away, leaving Summer to her thoughts.

'What am I gonna do? I can't possibly risk exposing myself again by not having panties, but the only ones I can wear have goddamn vibrators in them that will probably go off during the fight'

What's up next for Summer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)