More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Naked and Wild Naked and Wild

Do you get them on in time?

Yes

The door swings wide open and my sister bursts into my room. “Hey bro!” she shouts in her typical bombastic greeting she saves for family.

“H-Hey Ashley!” I stammer just as I manage to get the elastic of my boxers up over my ass. Very awkward reunion, avoided!

Ashley is a little taller than me, with blonde hair cut short to just above her shoulders. Her blue eyes are behind a pair of cat's eye spectacles. She's on the slender side but I think her 32C's really fit her frame and she's got a nice "bubble but in training." She's wearing a ruffled layered pink spaghetti strap dress with a pair of purple tights and some black Mary Janes.

She’s always been a little bookish and shy, at least around people she doesn’t know very well. She can be a lot more comfortable and outgoing around friends and family. At least that's what she used to be like. I have no idea how much college has changed her. She looked me up and down, a little confused, but it doesn't take long for her to process what she’s seeing.

“Did I walk in on you changing?” She asks, cocking an eyebrow at me.

“Well... almost,” I chuckle nervously. My heart is still hammering in my chest...

How does your sister react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)