More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Should she answer it?

Yes

Haley needed a break. She reached over to her nightstand grabbing her phone from its resting place. When she reached, the blanket fell exposing her pink tank top and pink thong to match. Haley wasn't wearing any bottoms or bra. Just the tank top and thong. She glanced at her sister to see if she noticed. Alex's only response was to turn the page in whatever book she had.
Haley smiled at herself. Alex probably wouldn't even notice if she masturbated right now, thought Haley.
She opened her and saw a text from Dylan.
"Hey, babe. I had fun last night."
The night before, Dylan had taken her out to dinner and a movie and then made love in the back seat of his car. Or as she called it, "he fucked her brains out."
"Me too." She responded and sat the phone on the bed beside her. Immediately, it went off again.
The message read, "can I see you tonight?"
"Idk, what's in it for me?" She wrote back.
Her phone quickly went off. She opened it to find a picture of a butt crack sent from her younger brother, Luke. Infuriated, Haley wrote back to her brother saying, " leave me alone, twerp!"
A few seconds went by until her phone went off again. She opened it up to find an image of Dylan's dick with the caption: "how about this?"
Haley let out a laugh. Alex looked at her.
"Sorry," she said to her sister. And her phone went off again. It read "or what" from her brother. Haley ignored the text and got "your turn" from Dylan.
"My turn?" She wrote back knowing Dylan wanted a pic of his own.
Haley glanced at Alex and thought "fuck it." She pulled the blanket down so she could see her pink thong barely covering her tiny pussy. She pulled her thong aside and inserted two fingers into her moist slit. She glanced at Alex before snapping a quick shot.
She quickly hit send. What a rush?! It wasn't the first time she sent a dirty picture. It was the first time she took one with her sister in the room. Haley might have a slight voyuer inside her.
Dylan's next message read, "how about a full body shot?"
"I'm in my room with my sister."
"So get her to take it." Replied Dylan.
"Would you like that? Alex and I together?" Teased Haley.
"Is this a trick?" Asked Dylan.
"I know you fantasize about my mom and me. What about Alex?" Replied Haley knowing she was torturing Dylan on the otherside of the phone.
"Yes."
"Tell me what you would do to us and maybe you'll get rewarded ;)"
A long pause followed.
" I want to titfuck Alex while you sit on her face and she licks your pussy."
Haley was really getting turned on now. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second. She looked at her sister and part of her wondered if Alex had even seen a dick. Another part deep inside of Haley wondered if Alex would go for that, a threesome with her and Dylan.
"Ha" she wrote back. "But you'll get your reward."

How should Haley take the picture?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)