More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

Does Adam try to answer his phone?

Yes. (Christine is calling)

**ring**
**ring**

Adam hurried over the few steps to his bed. This movement caused his hefty, swollen shaft to slap against his thighs, and that was certainly not helping to relieve his tension, quite the opposite.

**ring**
**ring**

He fumbled with his jeans to take his smartphone out of the back-pocket. He checked the display and could see the picture of the person calling him. The picture of a nerdy, geeky redhead, named Christine.

christinephone

**ring**
**ring**

Adam swiped with his fingers over the display to answer the phone. As soon as he had accepted the call, he could right away hear Christine's' high pitched voice, and she sounded quite annoyed.

Christine: "Finally! What took you so long?!?"

Adam had no quick witted response. And looking down at his hulking erection, the truth was out of the question for obvious reasons. Or was it? He tried to answer smoothly.

Adam: "Christine. Hello to you, too! I'm glad to hear your lovely voice."
Christine: "What's the matter with you?? I have been calling for ages!! Why didn't you pick up?!?"
Adam: "Well... i just got home, so..."
Christine: "Whatever! Spare me your excuses! Don't let it happen again, or our arrangement is off!"

What is the arrangement?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)