More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

Max continue doing dares for money? If she does them, which one is the following one?

Yes, she does, and goes for nudie

"OK" thought Max. The money is for real, so...

She goes further. Still, with the door closed, Max removed her pants, panties, and socks. Now she goes for the big amount. Now, she steps futher in the dare thing. She adjusted the camera to make her nude body enter the pic, and she press the camera icon in the webcam software to start the shooting.

Max almost took 6 or 7 pics of her nude body, and while the first 5 weren't good enough, the last two, one of her frontside, and other of her backside were real good, so Max posted them. After an hour the sum of U$ 1000 came to her bank account.

Max was delighted about all this, but it was time to return to work, so Max turned down her computer, and dressing again, she goes back for work. However, Max couldn't help herself about returning to take more pics to gain more money. But she was unaware on how things would turn badly for her and for her dignity...

Max keeps taking pics for the dares? What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)