More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by owlswap owlswap

Does Aaralon follow the Tar'oth's advice and repeat these extra words?

Yes, but she has another plan.

Aaralon, thinks for only a moment before deciding that the little lust imp could not pose much of a threat to him. Standing only one foot tall he could destroy her easily. She looks up at him expectantly, rubbing her hands over her body. He licks his lips and and nods his head reaching down to grab her.

"I would like to touch your full sized body," he coos as he probes her hairy crotch finding a wet patch, "yes, I could use it well". She simply grins up at him, not resisting his touch. She begins chanting her spell and he repeats each sound. After after a moment she starts to grow, but continues to chant. Aaralon sets her down and she lays on her back her knees lifting and spreading her legs. Unable to wait until she is full sized, he climbs on top of her as she reaches three feet and begins groping her breasts. She grins , looking into his eyes unblinking as she continues chanting. Her hand drifts down to his waist and fishes into his pants and grasps his dick, which stiffens in her grasp, pulling it out. As she reaches five feet, her growth stops. The chant however continues for a few lines.

"I think you have have exaggerated your stature little imp," he teases as he moves his hands down and runs his fingers through her leg hair, "this will do nicely though." She closes her eyes and lifts herself up onto her elbows, pressing her face toward his.

"Kiss me you fool," she wipers airily out at him, her mouth hanging open a bit. As he leans down to oblige her she lunges upward wrapping her arm around his neck and forcing her lips against his. He is shocked by the sudden move but is more shocked by a change in perspective. After a split second of blackness he is looking up at the ceiling. He and the imp have swapped bodies.

"Six Feet. I told you, " She chuckles down at him, shifting herself further over him, her new dick dangling between his new knees. He lays below her overloaded by his sudden change, he feels the goosebumps over his new bare chest. He feels the wet matted fur at his crotch clinging to his new, dripping pussy.

Does she take him or banish him.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)