More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluedragongod bluedragongod

Does Adam click on the ad?

Yes(Sheesh)

clicking on the ad Adam is over the moon as he checks the time in which the pills would get there. "Two hours?!" Adam couldn't help but yell out in his one-bedroom apartment that he had rented himself so that he could get away from his bitch sister. Sure he loved his mother very much but his sister was too much of a pain and kept blackmailing him to do things that he didn't want to. Soon two hours come and goo and Adam hears a knock at his door. "Coming," Adam says excitedly, he opens the door and is greeted by the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen in his life. "I have a delivery for Adam Greyson," the blonde bombshell said before bending over and giving Adam a glimpse of her godly cleavage and tight ass that was visible even with the blackwork clothes that she was using. "T-Thanks," Adam barely managed to say before accepting the package... or would have accepted, but the girl just pushed him into his home and closed the door behind her. "What is going on," Adam said while backing up, he was just now noticing how tall the lady that had her way into his home was. "Don't be afraid you poor little thing," Said the six-foot woman as she pinched his cheek while towering over him. Adam's own height was at a modest 5'6 and that was with shoes on.

"I'm just going to help you take these pills okay," She said while opening the package. "Go ahead and lay down for me," She said while leading him to his shabby little bed that had seen better days. In fact, the whole apartment had seen better, but hey who could blame him. Adam was currently down on his luck and in a deep depression. He was usually too busy drowning in depression and hate to take care of himself and the room. Though the mystery lady seemed unfazed and laid him down on the bed. "Now this is going to hurt a bit but bear with me," She said while placing three pills in her mouth and got on top of Adam. "P-Painful wait a-," Adam said with a bit of worry but found himself getting pinned down and kissed by a woman that he didn't even know. Adam first felt happy feeling the touch of a woman and the fact that she had kissed him, but soon that feeling was replaced by the pain that burned his entire body. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Adam screamed out loud as he felt his body burning up. "Shut the fuck up!" Yelled his neighbor. He was then kissed again but only to silence his screams of pain. (I'm gonna die!) Adam thought while trying to push his murderer off of him but finding no strength and feeling his world fading. (Is this how it ends... at least it's finally over.) He thought while drifting off into what he thought was going to be the endless void.

[Please leave a like if you thought that this was at least decent... Yes]

What happens to my boy Adam?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)