More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Who is it?

Writers notes

I have branches I intend to eventually expand on, but plenty I feel have reached a nice conclusion. See anything with The End for example. However, I am aware some readers and writers want more details than an epilogue offers.

So if you want to add on, here are some guidelines I ask you to adhere to.

No racism. I don't begrudge anyone their kinks, but I don't want people of color used as props for racial humiliation or stereotypes. I think having characters of other races and ethnicities is great as long as that is a component of their character and not a stand in for stereotypes.

Chapters should be composed in easy to follow language with a minimum of typos or misspellings. I'm not paid to be anyone's proof reader, so please don't make me spell check your work.

The themes of this story are humiliation and hating what you love, with the eventual possibility of hard earned self acceptance. Characters in this are homophobic and transphobic and the main character is poisoned by unrealistic gender standards, but the chapters should not be written as if these are objectively true. I know this is a murky caveat, but I think it's something established in the characters at this point.

The main character's name is customizable as is her sissy name. Please use {} with first_name for the boy name and {} with sissy for the sissy name. This lets the reader customize their experience.

If you use an existing character like Brad, Slade, Daddy, Mommy etc., please keep their established quirks and personality. If you are unsure, either introduce a new character or send me a message with specific questions.

I don't think the main character should have an "alpha" path and they are written to eventually become a submissive in one fashion or another. There are current "switch" paths, but even these lead to eventual subjugation should the main character push their luck too far as an alpha sissy.

I am writing this series because I wanted to see a story like it here. I like series with lots of choices for how a character breaks, and this has that. I am less interested in what happens after they break, so feel free to expand on that, but I will be less likely to approve additions to branches I am still working on.

Thanks for being interested enough to contribute. I hope to complete this series some day soon and potentially start a new one, but I also like the idea of fans continuing the story after I considered it complete.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)