More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

How and where do they pee?

With less privacy, and occasionaly in water. (poop)

Well, basically in a toilet, but in front of other people.

So in this reality toilets will be desegregted, and without cubicles. That means men and women going in front of each other. It's also not unusual for a home toilet to have no lock and multiple toilets in the same room. If all the toilets are occupied then sharing one is considered acceptable, the classic example being a woman sitting on the toilet and a man peeing between her legs,although the genders don't really matter.

It's also worth noting that baths, swimming pools, hot tubs and other such bodies of water are also considered acceptble places to go- even to poop in. In fact, it's generally considered improper to leave the baths to go to the toilet. It's also improper to wear clothes there either, needless to say swimsuits don't exist.

There may also be a few other situations where it is considered improper to leave to excercise your bodily functions, however, in those cases, you will be provided with an appropriate receptacle. receptacle to go in.

So who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)