More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Witch Queen Nerium Drosera

In her youth she was the evil witch Queen who nearly ruled the world with her army of loyal monsters. Born as a dark elf in a wealthy family of sorcerers, she lived a good live until a while after she turned ten and the dark elf cities were besieged by the bandit lords of the south who came to raid and kill as many as they could then claim the cities for themselves, forming a collection of city states known as the Thane of Hellbridge. She was orphaned and to beg in the slums of many town and cities of the north until she was beaten and kicked out by a group of people who hated dark elves and wished for their now wandering race to die off.

The now sixteen year old Nerium wandered through a swamp she hid in and found a tall and ominous tower leaning out of the muck. She ascended to its top floor, climbing along the side to find a chamber with cylinder sticking out of the floor adorned with a large green gem. After touching it she learned thousands of years of ancient magic and claimed the tower as its new owner as it straightened and rose out of the swamp to loom over the it and reveling that it was a mighty spire hundreds of feet high. From the flooring tower she gathered some forces from the swamp and sent them to gather her an army and slowly she amassed a great she housed in nearby towns she had them take over every time space became necessary.

Over time she'd nearly rule half of the known world and ruled it for over a century until an ensemble of legendary heroes cut through her forces and severed her connection to the spire and thus rendering her powerless. She was imprisoned along with her highest ranking men and women in a prison especially built for her. She spent two hundred years until she managed to escape and make it appear as though she'd died. Now the aging sorceress spends her years wandering around, a heavy and ragged cloak over her hunched form, looking for a way to regain her youth and power.

Even though she now an old crone with white hair and wrinkled skin nearing her at 500 years of age, she was a stunning sight to see back in her hayday for a couple hundred of those five. She was around 5'7" with long, flowing, straight raven hair that fell behind her ears and to her waist. The smoothest chestnut brown skin and the most stunning golden yellow eyes made many men fall to her whim. Her breasts were large, perky, and torpedo shaped, but full enough to where they were marvelous with two dark nipples starring outward. Her rear was plump and juicy, held up by her birthing hips and moderately thick thighs. Since she was a sorceress, she'd had no use for muscles and had dainty little arms, soft hands, and a trim figure maintained purely by a strict diet. Mostly she wore loose robes that were missing a lot of fabric and exposed much of her skin or she'd wear skimpy make armor made from lighter materials and left little to the imagination; usually with a corset that wouldn't clutch to her chest allowing her breasts to be seen from above and caused the occasional nip slip. Nerium also wore expensive looking jewelry that were enchanted to grant her even greater power, mostly bangles, earrings , rings, and crickets she wore on the ankles of her bare feet. Her staff was her most trusted weapon and had absorbed all the power she lost but had been sealed away by the heroes who never told a soul of where it was hidden.

Neri, as she let her closest friends (which she had very few of) call her, was pridefull and preferred to be the one calling the shots, the one with the upper hand in every situation. She was stubborn, and mean, willing to run your face in failure and punish you greatly for it. The dark elf had been poisoned with power, greed, and superiority as well as developing great envy and vengeance from her years in prison and to live as a vagabond. One day she would have her , one day she reobtain youth and her power, one day she'd be back on top, but little did she know that there'd be a price....

Note: Her appearance and clothes are heavily inspired by Discordia Origa from hentai animation (and manga), here's a link (http://kuroinu.wikia.com/wiki/Discordia_Origa)

One wicked witch right there.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)