More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AliHart AliHart

Pick a story

William/Fiona working on a special formula

You are William Johnson, 35 years old. A biochemist formerly contracted with X-Change at one of their several R&D labs. Your specific company's contract was terminated due to lack of success with the formula. The timing had been fortunate, because your company-issued computer had been damaged and was out for repairs at the time that X-Change personnel arrived to retrieve all company property.

Their asset management team was vicious and thorough. They'd caught a few other techs trying to make unsanctioned copies of chemical data and you haven't seen or heard from any of them since. Knowing the things X-Change was capable of, you felt it best not to ask too many questions.

But through a miracle of lost paperwork and bureaucratic complexity, somehow, a week after everything shut down, your company laptop was returned to your doorstep, including all the data you would need to finish the project you'd been working on for a new and interesting formula.

You had move very carefully for the first year or so after your company contract was terminated. X-Change kept close tabs on all of you for good measure and if you were found to be in possession of their proprietary secrets, you'd probably wind up a -up bimbo slut in some filthy whorehouse in another country. If you were lucky.

So you worked in secret, gradually obtaining machinery or compounds you'd need to produce your first batch of pills, ready for testing. You were able to produce fair quantities of a really high quality knockoff X-Change and sell it to local dealers to finance everything. Besides the cash, those underworld connections had proven useful to avoid company scrutiny on more than one occasion.

But, importantly, you were finally ready to test your special blend. You'd gone over and over the calculations and even spun a few side effects into one or two of your street pills just to be certain you could accurately anticipate the results.

You are confident enough in your methods to test your new pill on yourself. For great science.

After carefully preparing your apartment for your change, you pop the funny little pill in your mouth and wash it down with a glass of water. It doesn't take long for the effects to hit like a truck. It's uncomfortable, if not quite painful, as your entire body grows hot. The room spins violently and you barely manage to direct yourself towards the couch before you fall over and everything goes black.

What exactly does the formula do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)