More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkbitchindia darkbitchindia

What will you love to see?

Will Japan and China be able to adopt the international standards for FreeUse Act?

Very soon the day arrived when the joint panel of WHO and BFA drafted the Freeuse Constitution and made it mandatory for every member country to follow it. However, both BFA and WHO agreed that some of the rights and duties might not fit properly into some cultures and thus may require a change. But some of the terms and conditions in the constitution were compulsory for everyone to follow, in order to ensure the sustainable development of the society and keeping the environment healthy and safe for both male and female alike.

Countries like China and Japan demanded their own constitution drafted by their own legislation, which was not at all acceptable but either of the international body. But the people of their country have accepted and agreed that this new law was a perfect way of promoting harmony within the country. In both China and Japan sexual , Human Trafficking was decreased considerably by an amount of 7400 and 8104 cases per year respectively, which was a huge success cause before the free use laws they were skyrocketing with an average of 24000 cases of sexual and 32000 cases of human trafficking alone in China and Japan.

But now both of these countries were not allowed to be a part of the international free-use community. Their Citizen demanded the laws to be implemented again which was a tough job to do because if anyone of these countries accepts the international free use law then it will directly affect their culture.

So they (China and Japan) demanded are-consideration form WHO, and in return WHO asked them to do a voting in their countries and ask their citizen to vote for their wish and it should be done anonymously and gave them strict instruction that the website content was not supposed to be leaked outside their territory on the internet. WHO also asked both the government to tell their citizen to log on to their respective WHO's official website and to fill a form.

For China, it was "www.who.org/China" and for Japan, it was "www.who.org/Japan. But conducting such a survey with this much of magnitude was not an easy task and within 1 week the form got leaked on the internet. But a particular form was trending on the internet it was a Japanese's citizen survey form who's real identity is not knows but the content of the form was available.

The form contained information and question related to both male and female alike.

****************************************************************************************

General questions wrere asked like:

For males the questions were as following:-

Q1) Do you feel free use is the correct way to tackel sexual urge of male?

Q2) Do you feel any change due to the past 5 years of free use laws in your country?

Q3) How often do you want to have intercourse with a woman?

Q4) Which age group does you like the most?

Q5) Do you want the freeuse woman to remain naked during their free use week?

Q6) Would you like to use condoms or should we ask the free use female to use pills instead?

Q7) Do you find it diffcult to find a woman near your place of work or communte?

***************************************************************************************

For females the question were related to their health and sequirity:

Q1) Do you feel comfotable during your freeuse week?

Q2) Do you face any kind of troubles while commuting to your workplace during your free use week?

Q3) Have anybody threatened you with for not having sex during the free use week or otherwise?

Q4) Are you happy with the service provided to you by the National Health Administration of your respective country after the successful completion of your free use week?

Q5) Are you satisfied with the 1-hour cumulative break that is given in short durations of 15min any time during the day? Would you like to have more?

Q6) Do you want a threshold for a number of males using you during your sexual week?

Q7) Would you like the government to reconsider the law regarding the freezing of your bank account during your free use week?

*********************************************************************************

Woman Health Organization allow 2 weeks time for the completion of entire survey and they finished it before time and the results were announced on both BFA's and WHO's official website.

The survey questions results were as follows:

For male section:

Q1) Do you feel free to use is the correct way to the tackel sexual urge of the male?

84% people said that its a perfect way.

Q2) Do you feel any change due to the past 5 years of free use laws in your country?

71% poeple said that they are happy with the propgress. While 10% were not sure.

Q3) How often do you want to have intercourse with a woman?

7 (average)

Q4) Which age group does you like the most?

18-23 45%, 24-29 35%, 30-40 7% and 40+ 13%

Q5) Do you want a free use woman to remain naked during their freeuse week?

81% yes, 9% no and 10% not sure

Q6) Would you like to use condoms or should we ask the freeuse female to use pills instead?

93% said no.

Q7) Do you find it diffcult to find a woman near your place of work or communte?

79% find it difficult

****************************************************************************************

For Female section:

Q1) Do you feel comfotable during your freeuse week?

40% Yes,25% not sure, rest said no.

Q2) Do you face any kind of troubles while commuting to your work place during your freeuse week?

71% said yes.

Q3) Have anybody threatened you with for not having sex during the freeuse week or otherwise?

10% said yes.

Q4) Are you happy with the service provided to you by the National Health Administration of your respective country after the successful completion of your freeuse week?

91% said yes they are satisfied

Q5) Are you satisfied with the 1-hour cumulative break that is given in short durations of 15min any time during the day? Would you like to have more?

79% said they are not satisfied and demanded for atleast 2 hours of break

Q6) Do you want a threshold for a number of males using you during your sexual week?

96% said yes and an average threashhold demanded was 10 per day.

Q7) Would you like the government to reconsider the law regarding the freezing of your bank account during your freeuse week?

98% said yes.

****************************************************************************************

The results were out and WHO received a mixed reaction from the citizens, but after going through the survey, WHO renewed the Freeuse Law in both the countries and also permitted both of them to draft their own constitution but under one condition that they will take all measures of providing all necessary health care for all citizen including both male and female.

As soon as the announcement made by WHO was public there was a widespread joy among the men on both the countries while women were having a mix of joy and anxiety.

In December of 2055, five of the most powerful international governing bodies including Woman Health Organization, Bureau Of Female Affairs, International Patriarchy Group, United Nations and the founding council of Freeuse Act i.e. The US Government itself took part in the constitution drafting meeting. The constitution was supposed to come into effect from the NewYear's eve. One week time was given to all the member countries for making necessary preparations for the re-establishment of the almighty Freeuse Act.

What will be inside the constitution of Freeuse Act?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)