More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

White Chocolate Treat

[WP] One by one, girls are getting addicted to their friend's white chocolate flavored cum...

From u/gahidus

The bathroom door squeaked open, the sound of footsteps followed. I peeked through the gap in the stall door, Layne and Melissa.

“I can’t believe it actually tasted like white chocolate. I thought you all were lying,” Layne said, checking her face in the mirror.

Melissa was laughing, “I know right? When Fifi told me I thought maybe it would like remind me of it, but no, it’s like straight up white chocolate.” What were they talking about?

“Is it bad that I already want more?” Layne asked.

“Maybe a bit, I can still smell it on your breath after all.”

Achoo! I sneezed, the two girls turning to look at my stall. “Is someone in there?” Layne called out.

Freak! Why now? “Yes, I um,” I started stumbling for the words, as I stood up to exit the stall, “I wasn’t trying to eavesdrop, I just, what exactly were you talking about?”

“Faheema, it’s just well,” Melissa trailed off. Layne whispered in her ear, the both of them glancing over at me, before whispering more.

“It’s fine, you don’t have to tell me,” I said, slightly hurt about being left out of whatever the secret was. I started washing my hands, trying to get out of there before they make it worse.

“Sorry, Faheema it’s just kind of naughty and you’re well, kind of a prude,” Layne blurted as I turned off the water. A prude? I mean, I hadn’t but it’s not like I’m against, and I’d looked at a dirty site… that one time.

“It’s fine really,” I said, drying my hands. Their looks hurt, we’re friends but evidently not as close as I thought.

I made my way to the door. Before the door squeaks, I just managed to hear Layne say in a hushed tone, “I might see if Caspian is ready for round 2 after school.”

“No chance, Fifi—“ Melissa started before the door closed behind me.

Caspian? He’ll tell me what this is all about. For my entire life, he’s been my neighbor and more importantly my best friend… Which just makes it all the more worrying that he hasn’t already told me. No, I’m sure he had his reasons.

Throughout the rest of the school day, I was distracted my mind raced with any possibility. Maybe it was my naiveté but I couldn’t quite put all the clues together. It all made me wonder if Layne and Melissa were right, maybe I don’t want to know? Ugh, I wished I had a class with him in the afternoon, instead I just had to wait till after school. I’d drafted a message several times, but with the potentially sensitive subject matter, I figured it would be best to ask in person… Or maybe I was still just afraid of knowing.

The final bell rung, I had already planned it all out. Caspian had been staying late to work on the sets for the upcoming play, so I can just find him there instead of heading straight home. “Hey, Cass. It’s just Mel and Layne mentioned this… No. Um, so I heard a rumor. Or wait, how about… So Cass, I was just wondering— Ugh,” I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the auditorium.

I glanced over the people on stage, running lines or painting the backdrop. It made me feel a little guilty that I didn’t stay more often, but I had responsibilities at home. No sign of Caspian, maybe he’s backstage.

I could just make out his voice, but where was it coming from? Oh, the storage room. “Please give it to me,” Fifi’s voice came from the back corner.

I rounded the rack of costumes, “Aaah!” I squealed when I saw it. Fifi knelt in front of Caspian, her mouth on his… his… his well you know, his thingie.

“Faheema!” Fifi shrieked back, turning towards me.

“I can’t hold it,” Caspian moaned. I stared in shock as his thingie shot… his eeek… across her face. She reacted quickly putting his thingie back in her mouth. “Faheema, what are you doing here?” Caspian asked while pulling up his pants.

“I I I was just,” I took a deep breath, “Mel-and-Layne-were-talking-earlier-and-I-over-heard-but-then-they-wouldn’t-tell-me-but-they-mentioned-you-and-white-chocolate?” It all came spilling out, my nerves threw out any prep that I had managed to put together.

Fifi was still on the ground, her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. “Woah, calm down. Look Faheema, it’s just,” he was having a hard time looking at me, “I would’ve told you. It’s just you’ve never been the best about the sex stuff.”

“Ugh, that’s not fair. I’m not a… a prude,” I told him, not entirely sure it’s what I wanted. But it hurt knowing that even Caspian saw me that way.

“Fine. You’re right, I should’ve told you. So you remember when I got sick a few weeks ago?” he said.

“Yeah.”

“Well, ever since then my cum’s tasted like white chocolate.”

“What!? That can’t be true,” I said.

“No, really. I didn’t believe it either when Stacy told me, but—“

“If you didn’t want to tell me, you could’ve just said so. You don’t need to be mean and lie about it,” I said, deflecting my discomfort. Even if I kind of believed him, it did line up with all the clues Layne and Melissa accidentally provided. But it can’t be true, right? I’ve never tasted… gulp… cum, but from what I understand it doesn’t taste like white chocolate.

“Faheema, wait,” Fifi called out, stopping my retreat from the awkward situation. I turned ready to tell her that I didn’t want to hear it, when suddenly she jammed her fingers in my mouth.

“What the freak!” I said, jumping away. But then it hit me, my mouth was filled with the taste of… of… of white chocolate! The creamy sweet taste swam through my mouth. It was overpowering, every inch blissfully taking in the deliciousness.

“Right?” Fifi said with a smile as she wiped more of Caspian’s cum from her face popping it in her mouth.

“I should go, Baba needed my help watching over the store.” It wasn’t a lie, I was supposed to watch over the store today, but I managed to get my sister to cover for me. But any excuse to leave right now was worth it.

“Faheema wait,” Caspian called out, but I didn’t pause this time. “Damn it Fifi, that was too much.”

I quickly made my way through the halls. I’d missed the bus, I had planned on just riding home with Caspian but… So I started walking, the store was closer than home so I went there instead. Baba was gone, my sister Amira was at the cash register when I entered.

“I thought you couldn’t make it?” she started in as soon as she saw me.

“Sorry, I thought I wouldn’t but I’m here now.”

“Ugh, fine. You do the stocking, I’ll take the register.”

It wasn’t an equal share of the work load, but whatever she wasn’t even supposed to be here today. And my head was still spinning, I was okay with not dealing with the customers right now. I ran back and forth from the back, opening boxes and placing the goods on the shelves. I froze when I opened another box and it was filled with white chocolate, my mind raced with images of Fifi and Caspian.

Now that my focus on the task was broken, I realized I could still taste it. I grabbed one of the candy bars, my curiosity taking hold. On my way into the back, I grabbed a soda from the cooler.

With a quick drink, I washed the taste of Caspian’s out of my mouth. Next came the test, I unwrapped the candy the white bar of chocolate tempted my curiosity. I bit into it trying my best to focus on the taste. It’s so close, but there’s something just slightly off. Caspian’s white chocolate was warm, liquid, creamier like the difference between freshly baked cookies and the same cookies the next day. They’re the same taste, the same cookie, but one is so much better.

My phone buzzed, it was Caspian. “Can we talk?”

“Faheema!” my sister called from the front.

I wrapped the candy bar back in its wrapper. “I’m at work. Tonight?” I responded to Caspian before rushing back out front. Amira pointed me towards a spill one of the customers knocked a bottle off the shelf.

The rest of the day went fairly smoothly, only occasionally thinking about the absurdity of the earlier events. Amira drove us home after we closed up the store. My stomach was in knots as we got closer to home, knowing that I was supposed to meet with Caspian. Then another part of me wished for more, the sweet creamy treat that was upon me before, just a taste that’s filled my mind all day. Maybe Caspian would give me some more, images of Fifi on her knees sprung to the forefront of my mind. No, not like that. Maybe he’d just… um take care of it himself.

I went out back, crossing over into Caspian’s yard and climbed up the ladder to his old treehouse. “Hey, Faheema,” Caspian said before I even fully entered. “I’m so sorry, Fifi shouldn’t have done that. And I should’ve told you, you’re my best friend. I’m sorry.”

I could hear the hurt in his voice. “Caspian, it’s okay, really,” I said, making my way over to him. He hugged me, holding me tight as I wrapped my arms around him too.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yea, now tell me everything,” I said as we took a seat.

He laughed, “I don’t know about everything, but it started after I got sick. Stacy came over to help me with the math I missed, since someone was too busy at their store.”

“Sorry,” I responded.

“Nah, it’s all good. So then one thing led to another, I’ll skip over those details.”

“Thanks.”

“And she seems amazed, telling me that my cum tastes like white chocolate. She tells a friend, who tells a friend, and before long there are a line of curious girls knocking down my door.”

“Well it did taste really good,” I said without really thinking.

“Oh yea?”

“Yea,” I gulped, “I was actually thinking about it all day. Maybe I could, I mean, if.”

He laughed, “Faheema, are you asking for my cum?”

“What! No, or I mean. It was just so good,” I could feel the heat rising up in my cheeks. It sounded like a better idea while I was stocking the shelves. “Think of it as a favor, you just go do your thing and I’ll pretend that it’s something else.”

“Wow, wouldn’t have pegged you as a cum slut,” he teased.

“Freak you, Cass.”

“Woah, and now the naughty language. Look you know I would do just about anything for you, but there’s a slight problem. I’m not sure why but it doesn’t have the taste if I do it myself, we tried it with the first girl Stacy told.”

“Oh,” I said a little disappointed.

“Yea, sorry.” A silence hung between us, the awkwardness of my request quickly followed up by the realization that I wouldn’t actually get it… unless, no I couldn’t. I’d never even, I hadn’t, I couldn’t. And with Caspian?

“I mean, unless…” We locked eyes, both of us trying to read the other.

“Faheema, have you even done anything with a guy?”

I did kiss that boy at summer camp, “Yes.”

“Besides kissing Nadeem at camp last summer?”

“Fine, no. But Mel, Layne, Fifi, that’s most of our friends already, if Yaz or Helen find out,” I paused when he grimaced, “Okay fine, I’m already the last one, I don’t want to be the only one who hasn’t. I’m not a… a prude, I just, I just don’t know okay?”

“Hey, it’s okay. Look if this is what you want, I’m not going to say no to a beautiful girl. But just, are you sure?” he said holding my hand.

No, of course I wasn’t sure. How could I be sure? But then again, why not? Right? “I’m sure.”

“Well, I’m honored. And, Faheema, we can stop at any time. You know that right?” he asked, and I just nodded in response. I froze staring as Caspian undid his pants, sliding the fabric down over his thighs. And for the second time today, or in my life even, I was staring at a real life… thingie.

I wasn’t quite sure what to do, but I was fairly certain I would need to touch it at the very least. I reached across, wrapping my hand around it. It was warm, and… and growing. I tried calming myself, I’d taken sex ed. I knew about thingies.

“You might have to do more than hold it,” Caspian teased.

I stopped staring at it, looking up at him. “Haha, I’m just a little nervous.” I started stroking it, and it finally stopped growing. “Is that good?”

“Yea, faster, and maybe a little spit?” he suggested.

Spit? Of course, spit… I could do that. I leaned over, with a much closer look at it. I let the line of spit fall onto it, using my hand to rub it in. It was a little gross feeling my own spit between my fingers, but the thought of the white chocolate kept me going. The thought had me nearly salivating, the memory of the deliciousness drove me forward as I let more of my saliva drip onto his thingie.

I could feel my nerves melting away with each stroke. It wasn’t nearly as scary as it was in my head. “Is this how the others did it?” I asked.

“Um, well not exactly. They all kind of blew me, but you don’t have to this will work, you just have to keep going.” Blew him. Why did I ask? I mean I already knew about Fifi, I walked in on that. Could I really do that?

If all the others did it, I could too… Right? My heart was trying its best to jump through my ribcage. I slid off my chair, kneeling in front of my best friend. His thingie in my hand, I was on the verge of putting it in my mouth.

I closed my eyes as I wrapped my lips around it. It was just like a candycane, except it didn’t taste of peppermint, and it was a lot thicker. But once again, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. “Oh, god Faheema,” he moaned. It felt good to hear him like that.

Was he almost ready? Would I be getting the white chocolate treat soon? “Are you almost done?”

“Not quite,” he said, “but it feels good, just keep going. Stroke it while you suck.”

Oh yea, of course. Just keep going. I took it back into my mouth, my tongue pressed against its underside. My hand continued to rub in my saliva.

Caspian placed his hand on the side of my head. I could feel the warmth of his touch and the heaviness of a slight push, the hint of pressure urging me to take more of it into my mouth. As it reaches further, I around it, coughing as I pull back. His thing shining with my saliva, as I caught my breath.

“You’re doing great,” he encouraged me, his thumb strums against my cheek.

“Thanks. Is there anything more I need to do?”

I caught his gaze flicking down, “Well, sometimes visuals help.”

“Visuals?” I asked. It took me a second, my focus still on his thingie and the promise of white chocolate. “My boobs?”

“It’s just a thought, it could help, but you don’t have to,” he answered back.

“Have the others done it?” I asked curious how far my friends have gone. That part of me that doesn’t want to be left behind taking over.

“Some of them, Layne and Yaz haven’t but,” he said. So I wouldn’t be the last for this? I could do this. Yes. With a deep breath to settle my reemerging nerves, I grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head. “Wow, you’re so beautiful Faheema,” he complimented me, I could feel myself blushing as he watched me reach behind my back. My bra fell limp, this was it, I pulled it free of my arms. “Can I?” he asked holding his hands back from touching them.

My heart was racing, he’d likely feel it pounding away. I nodded, giving him the go ahead to touch me in that way. His hands were gentle, yet firm. His pale fingers caressed over my brown skin, the difference in our skin tone was on full display as he ran over my darker nipples. They stiffened at his touch, and it felt exciting, my body shivered “Mmm,” as I moaned.

“They’re amazing, can I fuck them?” he asked, his fingers still toying with my nipples.

“I I, how would that work?” I asked.

“Here, come closer.” I inched closer on my knees, “Good, now just up a bit. And you’ll just wrap them around my cock.” He guided me closer, using his hands to sandwich my boobs around his thingie. “And then just a bit more spit,” he said, and I complied, letting a line of saliva drip between my boobs onto his thing. “Good and then I just go like this,” he said, raising his hips. The tip of his thing disappeared only to reemerge from between the brown flesh of my boobs.

He grunted as he continued to thrust between my boobs. I helped hold them in place, I also took it upon myself to occasionally let more spit drip down. Caspian seemed to be really enjoying himself, and thoughts of the white chocolate kept me going. His palms felt nice rubbing against my nipples as everything shifted with each of his thrusts.

“Oh Faheema, I’m close. Are you, mmm, are you ready?” he asked between strained grunts.

This was what it was all for, but now that it was time, I was nervous all over again. But it couldn’t wait any longer. “Yea, I’m ready,” I nervously squeaked, even if it wasn’t fully accurate.

He stood up, his thingie slipped out from between my boobs. He stroked himself, his thing glistened with my spit. “Open your mouth,” he told me. Oh yea, of course, I followed his command opening as wide as I can. My mouth was flooded with the delicious taste of white chocolate, the sweet, warm, creamy fluid bathed my tongue.

And then something hit the back of my throat, I gagged, coughing as his thing continued to fire strands of his treat. I felt the warmth hit my cheeks, as I coughed up what was in my mouth, it fell down onto my bare chest. More shot across my lips, as subsequent shots fell short of my face and I felt the warmth on my neck and boobs. Next time I’d be more prepared. Next time? Was I already planning on doing this again? Probably was the only answer, as I stared at a bead of his treat clinging to the end of his thingie.

I leaned forward, licking the last drop. “Wow, Faheema that was amazing, you are amazing, and so beautiful,” he said, slumping in his chair. I looked down using my fingers to mop up the lost strands of white chocolate. “Here there’s some on your face,” he said, leaning forward to wipe the stray shots from my cheeks. I licked his finger clean, greedily trying to consume every ounce of the tasty treat.

The taste lingered on my lips, while we got redressed. Caspian helped make sure I didn’t fall while climbing back down the ladder. If, or maybe when, we did this again we’d probably want to do it elsewhere, Baba would kill Caspian if he knew what we just did. For a second, I thought Caspian was about to kiss me, but instead he gave me a hug before we parted ways to our houses.

While laying in bed that night, I could still taste the white chocolate. I had even put off brushing my teeth knowing that it would wash away the remnants of what was left. I imagined what the other girls would say the next day when I told them. They probably wouldn’t believe me, but Caspian would back me up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)