More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

What's next?

Which way to go?

Laura is barely out the door before her pace slows , then stops.

Looking around, her eyes wide, she takes in her surroundings. To her left, in the distance is what appears to be a wooded area. Everywhere else she can see rolling hills and open ground.

For more than a minute she stands there, her naked body exposed to the cool morning air. Laura isn't exactly fat, but she's definitely chubby. Her long blonde hair falls down around her shoulders, framing her heart shaped face. Her large breasts jiggle as she shivers, her big nipples crinkling as they harden.

All of the girls she can see are heading away from the building, in her field of vision, but then she realizes that the Asian girl she had seen earlier wasn't in the building, and she cant see the girl a head of her anywhere.

Slowly, her bare feet seeming to find every single pointy object in the rocky ground, My feet are going to hurt SO bad tomorrow, she makes her way around to the side of the building. There, a short distance off, she can see the Asian girl, heading the opposite direction as everyone else.

Maybe she knows something the rest of them dont? Laura wonders.

Follow the Asian girl? Or follow the crowd?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)