More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by a42 a42

How and where do they pee?

Whenever and wherever, frequently (pee); occasionally (poop).

...whenever and wherever they fancy - it's as natural as breathing after all.

In your previous reality it was normal for most people to pee only a handful of times a day and poop about once or twice a day. Where you wake up though, normal is peeing once or twice an hour but pooping only about once a week. Humans expel almost all their waste as liquid, and because they do so so frequently they do it whenever and wherever they feel the need. It doesn't smell much so getting it on things or even other people isn't anything to really take note of - indeed good luck getting through a day around other people without getting pee on you several times.

But what about clothes? Some people like the feeling of wet clothes, others don't - it's entirely personal preference - those who like it tend to wear clothes and just wet through them, those who don't wear only enough clothes to keep warm (and often then waterproof ones). There is no taboo about bodies or body parts so bottomlessness and nudity are commonplace and no big deal.

What is a big deal though is pooping - its an intimate act. You don't poop in front of anyone and everyone, being invited to watch someone other than a young child poop is a sign they see you as a close friend or maybe even more. Among the older generation it was taboo to invite someone of the same gender to watch, but that's breaking down.

Oh. and all that liquid? It doesn't come from nowhere - you need to consume more than in your old reality. Fortunately pee can be recycled - if you're feeling a bit thirsty you don't even need to ask - just find someone letting go and start drinking. Breast milk and semen are fine too (and have more flavour), but you do need to ask here as it's a mild inconvenience to the giver but if they can spare 5 minutes most people will oblige. Who will you ask? Well everyone's flavour is unique - but generally the lighter their hair and smaller their breasts/balls the sweeter taste - try a variety and see what you prefer!

[Author's note: Please feel free to continue this from any point]

You wake up, who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)