More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

What's next?

When Sarah wakes up again...

She yawned and blinked. It was still bright, the sun was shining. What time was it? How long had she been asleep? Was it already morning? Or still evening? And where was she? Sarah's head hurt, she had a major headache, and she felt very exhausted.

She looked around, this was her brother's room. And then she saw him, Adam, her brother, lying naked right next to her. And only now did she realize that everything around her was reeking of sweat and sex and cum. She looked down at her brother's body and saw it. Flaccid now, but still incredibly thick, lengthy, simply huge. Snaking down along his legs. Impossible. So it hadn't been a dream? Her brother was a huge cock stud? Had he taken her against her will? Or had she submitted willingly? She couldn't remember, she didn't know. But her pussy was still raw and aching.

"Ugh" And the headache was killing her.

Only now did Sarah look down at her own body, and couldn't believe what she saw: Not only her breasts were swollen and looked a few cup sizes bigger than normal, but her belly was bloated as well, almost as if she was several months pregnant. As she placed a hand on her stomach, she could feel it growling and rumbling. It was pumped full with crazy amounts of her brother's "Growth X" tainted cum.

Sarah didn't understand how all that was possible.
How could her brother have such a fucking huge cock? What had come over her, that she had let him fuck her? And what was up with her body? And god, that headache. She desperately needed some painkillers.
She looked around and saw a bottle of pills on her brother's desk.

When she stood up a dizziness came over her, she stumbled and almost tripped, but managed to support and steady herself with both hands on the desk. After a few seconds to gather herself, she extended one of her hands to reach for the pills.

Does Sarah take the pills?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)