More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by reaper13 reaper13

Go for another round?

What kind of slut would she be if she said no?

Tiffany spreads her legs to show her openness to the idea and says, “I’m game if you are.”

Jim takes another look at his horny girlfriend and sighs. He then puts on the first episode of the series he was talking about and walks up behind his girlfriend.
“Come here, you little teaser.”
Tiffany repositions herself so she is ready for doggy style. When she feels his dark tip prod her pale entrance she looks behind with an expecting expression. Jim instead first places his hands on her hips. He then looks her in the eyes and says, “You’re the best girlfriend I’ve ever had.”
Then he pulls her hips toward himself and slides his dick all the way inside her.

Her pussy is still wide open from the last time he fucked her, so he goes in without resistance. The sensation of being so completely filled so quickly makes Tiffany gasp.
“Dicks are truly amazing.” Tiffany thinks. “Every time one is inside me it makes me feel so good. Mmmh, cocks are the best.”
Tiffany turns her head back to the television in front of her. She starts watching the series Jim put up for her. At the same time pushing her hips back to meet Jim’s thrusts. It’s sweet of Jim to give her two things she likes at the same time, but it’s kinda difficult for her to follow the episode while getting her pussy pounded.

After a while, Tiffany asks her boyfriend. “Jim, am I acting too much like a slut?”
“If you were acting like this to my friends, or any other guys. Yeah, it would be too much.” Jim answers. “But as long as you’re only being slutty to me, I’d love it if you were like a total slut.”
Tiffany smiles and says, “Yeah well, I’m only this slutty for my boyfriend. How about this. You promise to stay my boyfriend and I promise to be your slut for life.”
Jim pushes Tiffany down until she lies flat on the pillow. He then crawls onto her, penetrating her deeper than before. He brings his head close to hers and whispers in her ear, “It’s a deal.”
“Then fuck me like the slut I am.” Tiffany replies.

Perhaps it is because Tiffany accepted her new life as a slut, or maybe it’s cause her pussy is still sensitive from the last fuck, but she finds herself orgasming way earlier than usual. After she cums she expects Jim to now put some sperm in her and finish too. But there is no sperm and Jim just keeps going.
“Jim …” Tiffany says with a quivering voice. “… I just … came.”
“I know, babe.” Jim replies. “Your moans were lovely to hear.”
“Then … shouldn’t we … stop?” She asks.
“Nah, babe. Guys don’t cum so fast twice in a row.” Jim says while continuing his thrusts. “Besides, I’d love to give you a second orgasm.”
“S… second?” Tiffany asks.
She thinks back of the day she lost her virginity. That day of the threesome. First Jim gave her an orgasm and then her friend Lianna made her feel a smaller version later on. But that was a fluke right? No way a girl can have two full blown orgasms so close to each other.

The television screen flashes and pulls Tiffany out of her thoughts. There is an action scene happening. It is difficult for her to follow who is doing what, courtesy of her boyfriend, but she does recognize one of the characters as a hero from a comic book. Which one is it again? Damn it, she can’t think straight with a dick inside her.
Just then Jim decides to really give it to her. He starts pounding into her as fast and hard as he can. Tiffany entire body starts shaking from the .

She notices her breathing getting heavy and ragged. She is gasping for air. Her moans turn into groans loud enough to drown out the sound of the television.
“Oh my god. He is fucking me. Like really fucking me. I don’t think I can take this.” Tiffany thinks fearfully.
Tiffany opens her mouth to tell him to stop and says, “Aaaah, aaah, aahh, haaah, ooohh, oooh, aaah, …”
“It’s no good!” Tiffany thinks. “I can’t say a word! I’m getting fucked senseless!”
Her heart is racing, she’s getting out of breath, she can’t speak any more, …
Suddenly a jolt of electricity runs through her body. Tiffany arches her back and howls at the top her lungs. Her legs are shaking, her body is spasming, her jaw is quivering and no matter what she does, she can’t take control over her own body again.
“I must be having like a super orgasm!” Is the only conclusion Tiffany’s mind can reach.

For the next few moments Tiffany remains a captive of her orgasm. Only when it is over is she able to come back to her senses. But by then her body is exhausted and all she can do is just lie there catching her breath.
Jim still lies on top of her. His dick is still in her pussy but it is no longer hard. Did he cum too?
“So, babe. How you like two orgasms in a row?” Jim asks softly.
“Oh … my … god.” Tiffany replies, taking a new breath after each word.
“Yeah, one of my exes was really keen on those.” Jim explains. “Apparently they can be way more intense than the first.”
“No kidding.” Tiffany thinks.
“Did you … cum … inside?” Tiffany asks.
“Sure did, Tiff.” Jim replies. “That’s two loads in there in one day. Are you sure it’s safe?”
“It’s … fine.” Tiffany says.
Tomorrow she’ll visit planned parenthood and get herself some pills. Then her womb can take all of his sperm and she’ll never have to worry about getting pregnant.
“By the way, Tiff.” Jim says.
“Yeah?” Tiffany replies.
“That last orgasm you had. Where you were howling like a dog … super hot.”
Tiffany became so embarrassed her cheeks turned as red as her hair.

Want to know what the other girls have been up to or continue the story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)