More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39 by reaper13 reaper13

Does their little trip have any lasting effects?

Jenny tries to convert her cousin

About a week after Jenny comes back from the convention her cousin, Penny, asks her to come over. It is not the first time Penny has asked her for that. She does so whenever her parents are out of the house. She doesn’t like being alone.
Jenny doesn’t mind. In fact, she loves it. She and Penny were born a month apart from each other, so they are the same age. They have similar tastes too. They like the same music, the same movies, the same video games ... They even have the same hair color. They could honestly be mistaken for sisters. In fact, one day while out shopping, someone did just that.
Why not? They live close to each other and meet often. They grew up together. They might as well be sisters.

Right now the two cousins are in Penny’s bedroom. Both of them are lying on Penny’s bed and watching TV. When the commercial break starts Penny takes the time to chat with Jenny a bit.
“Hey, Penny, you got to hear this. I bought some new clothes yesterday and they’re really special.” Penny suddenly changes the topic.
Jenny looks at her cousin and says, “Really? Can I see them?”
Penny smiled at her cousin and said, “No, you can’t.”
“What?” Jenny asks. “Why not?”
“Cause if you see them you’ll want to wear them yourself.” Penny teases.
Jenny is not surprised, they have tried each other’s clothes on before.
“What? No!” Jenny replies with a smile. “Why would I want to wear your clothes?”
“Well, you’ve done so before.” Penny teases again. “besides, they’re quite sexy.”
“Ok, now you have to show me.” Jenny demands.
Penny turns her head away from her cousin and says, “Nope.”
Jenny cocks her head and says, “If you didn’t want to show it off, then why did you bring it up to begin with?”
Jenny starts giggling and says, “Ok, fine, but just a little.”

Penny takes her shirt and lifts it until she shows Jenny her new bra.
“Uhm, Penny? Why are you flashing me your boobs?” Jenny asks.
“I’m not flashing you.” Penny says while laughing, “I’m showing you my bra.”
“Ooohhh! You got some new lingerie?” Jenny says.
“Pretty sexy, right?” Penny asks rhetorically. “Wait till you see the rest of it.”
Penny takes off her shirt, then gets off the bed and proceeds to take off her pants. Next she twirls around, showing off the sexy lingerie she is wearing to her cousin.

“You’re right. You look sexy with black lingerie. I wish I had some of that too.” Jenny agrees.
“Yeah, well. I’ve always been the boldest of us two.” Penny brags.
“Not bold enough to have sex.” Jenny lets slip out.
Penny looks at her cousin with some confusion and asks, “What’s that supposed to mean.”
Jenny realizes her mistakes and tries to cover up.
“Oh, euhm, I just meant that it would be even bolder than wearing sexy lingerie, that’s all.”
Suddenly Penny’s expression turns to shock and she gasp. After that she points accusingly at her cousin and says, “You’ve had sex. Didn’t you?”
Jenny starts panicking and begs her cousin, “Please, Penny. Don’t tell my parents.”
“No no no. Don’t worry.” Penny starts to apologize. “I’m not going to tell anyone. Your secret’s safe with me.”
Then Penny gets back on the bed with her cousin and asks, “So how was it?”
Jenny looks shocked. Weirded out by her cousin for asking something like that.
“I’m not going to tell you.” Jenny says, “That’s private.”
“Come on.” Penny begs. “We’re cousins, almost sisters. I would totally tell you all about my first time when I do it.”
“I don’t know.” Jenny says.

Should Jenny tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)