More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39 by reaper13 reaper13

Does their little trip have any lasting effects?

Shannon decides to seduce her childhood friend

The day after coming back from the convention, Shannon heads to her neighbor’s house and rings the bell. When the door opens Daniel, her childhood friend, greets her. She talks a bit with him, made sure to lay on the flirting extra thick, and convinces him to take her along skating with him.

A few other kids are at the park, some of them skating as well, but they seem to be the only couple. During their date Shannon makes sure to giggle a lot and also tries her best to blush when he looks at her. Though while trying to seduce Daniel, Shannon’s thoughts keep going back to Kwame.

She really shouldn’t have let him fuck her. She regretted it immediately after and still regrets it now. She should have let Daniel be her first. But if she can now get her childhood friend to become her boyfriend, he can fuck her and make her forget about Kwame.

When the time comes for their date to end Shannon quickly gives him a kiss on the cheek. When she does, she makes certain to push out her chest, pressing her breasts against Daniel’s body. That should make him want to feel them again.

Sure enough, later that day she receives a text message from him asking if she wants to go skating again tomorrow. Of course she says yes.

The next few days they go skating again, whenever the weather allows it. Every day, she gives him another kiss until one day, during that week after the convention, he kisses her on the lips. That is the moment she has been waiting for. Shannon hugs him tight and kisses him back, then feigns surprise.

The week after that, when they want to go skating again, they can’t because of the rain. Shannon suggests she can stay over at his place and they can play video games together. Something she actually prefers over skating. Though the game they play most of all is the kissing game. She considers her conquest of the boy next door a success. Now she just needs to fuck him.

How does Shannon get into his pants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)