More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What happens to Natasha and how does she end up naked?

What Did It Cost? (Discord RP With MyNameIsNowSpinel)

Note: I'm trying this again, doing an ongoing RP with another Discord user, so they'll be credited here as well. Everything is written between the two of us, and I'll occasionally post up what we've been doing with Natasha's naked new adventure! Enjoy!

Also, slight spoilers (but not really) for Avengers: Endgame

On Discord I go by Abagel, to match my DA username.


abagel:

The two Avengers, friends, confidants, and more had found themselves at the edge of a bottomless and dreadful precipice, in both the literal and more metaphysical senses. After a long struggle, both Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff found themselves over the edge, the words of the specter of Johann Schmidt reverberating in their heads: "To obtain the stone, one must lose that which they love. A soul, for a soul." In retrospect, those words had been as cryptic as the rest. What constituted as love? Admiration, passion , infatuation? Regardless, the steadfast marksman of the Avengers couldn't let go of his dear friend if he tried, even as she did her best to gently wrestle away into the dark, freezing drop to certain demise.

"No!" Clint finally proclaimed. "I'm not losing anyone else. Not today, not tomorrow. There's another way, goddammit!"

With all his strength, he raised himself up, and pulled an arrow from his quiver. As usual, it fit the situation to a fault. It blazed with crackling electricity, and he silently apologized as he poked it through his friend's leather suit, just touching her arm. It stopped moving."Don't worry, just a little stun. We're getting out of here, Nat."

He then fired a second arrow at the wall, which exploded and caused enough to swing them out over the nothingness. For a moment they felt like they floated before the rope ripped them away from the void and left them crashing back onto solid ground. However.....Clint thought he heard something else....a strange, ripping, tearing something else that- he shook off the dust and stood up, releasing Natasha's probably aching arm when he realized it was bare.....as was the rest of her. Completely so, in fact. From red hair to the delicate tips of her toes. He craned his head to see a length of black leather, a belt of equipment, and boots tumbling down the cliff side.

"Huh, that's definitely never happened before..."

MyNameIsNowSpinel:

Natasha gave a gasp of shock, face growing as red as her hair when she realized what had happened. The arrow had pierced through her tight-fitting leather outfit, and due to her weight, it had torn and fallen off along with the rest of her clothing! Here she was trying to make a heroic sacrifice, and this is what she gets...?!

"C-Clint, what the heck?! I just lost all my weapons, and all my clothes, when we could've gotten the Soul Stone! How are we gonna stop Thanos like this...?!"

abagel:

Clint didn't answer. He'd seen a lot of things during his time with Nat, both as friends, colleagues, adversaries.....but he'd never seen this. Fuck, she didn't have a stitch on her. Everything had been ripped clean, she was exposed in her entirety. He may have had a life back home, but damned if she wasn't every bit the woman he had suspected....He tried to speak. A weak sound came out, due to the....nudity, and recent emotional upheaval.

"Nat, you're um...." Then he remembered what was more important. "We're doing Plan B. No take backs."

The figure floated over, however. "Indeed. There are no returns in this place. See that it is the truth I am speaking."

A warm glow began to radiate from inside the Widow's palm.

MyNameIsNowSpinel:

"W-wait, what the...?" she asked, not realizing what she had been holding the whole time, moving to open her fingers slowly to reveal... the Soul Stone?

This was absolutely baffling to her, but slowly Natasha realized what this actually meant- the whole 'sacrifice what you love' thing never specified if it had to be romantic or not, so it seemed like when her clothes ripped and fell down that cliff, it must've interpreted that as being their sacrifice. So, she lost her clothes in exchange for this. But hang on a sec...

Gasping in shock, she'd ask exasperatedly, "D-does this mean I'm never gonna be able to wear clothes again?!"

abagel:

Clint stepped back, looking from his nude (and quite beautiful) friend, to the floating Red whatever-his-name-was, then back, and forth.

"Um...this isn't the weirdest thing that's happened all day, but....any input here?"

The Skull didn't much regard Clint, moving to naked Natasha instead. "You have forfeited that which you love. A great many sacrifices may come from your selflessness. You loved a sense of familiarity, normalcy. You loved your job, and the family you had found through it. But more than that, you relished your skills and your ability to hide in plain sight....your gear was familiar....your skills were honed. Now they shall be put to the test, as you have relinquished accessory."

Clint trained an arrow, to which the Skull gave a look of minor agitation. He tested it, letting the arrow fly in a low arc...and it passed right through.

Satisfied, Clint asked, "So, is that it?"

The Skull responded. "It is so."

MyNameIsNowSpinel:

"T-this is... s-so humiliating! I didn't know you could sacrifice something by accident! H-how do we go back to the rest of the Avengers with me looking like this?! They're gonna tell me to put something on, and I'll have to try and explain to them that I'm literally unable to not be nude from now on...!"

Natasha was clearly quite overwhelmed from this turn of events, trying to cover her boobs even though she was well aware that she'd be stuck in this nude, delicate state for what might be the rest of her life.

abagel:

Clint looked down sympathetically, if not with a small bit of lust at his pretty, fierce, and now eternally-bare friend. She was using an arm to cover her breasts, which had the unfortunate side effect of pushing them up and showing a lot of cleavage. Her bare, toned tummy hitched with her frantic breathing. She seemed genuinely disturbed, which didn't happen often. Then again, through all her trials, this was not a familiar sort of turn even for Natasha Romanoff.

"Listen, we'll figure that out later. Right now, you're still one of the strongest people I know, and w need your help to get out of this mess. Come on, Nat. Eyes up.", Clint said trying to reassure her, even as his eyes roamed over her curves, her bare thighs clenching, her long legs and dainty bare feet (and her likely perfect rear end) on the probably very cool ground.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)