More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by postGuy postGuy

What's next?

Went on a Rollercoaster

Lauren was not a kid; she did not desire to go on any small rides. As soon as she entered the park, she looked at a map and saw a coaster called "Big Kahuna."

"It looks perfect!" said Lauren out load to her chagrin.

As Lauren went up to the ride, she looked at the required height. With heels, she was just tall enough, and, luckily for her, the employees didn't care much anyway. While in line, she met many of her friends, and, like usual, many guys made their lewd comments. Of course, Lauren did not care; she actually liked it quite a bit. When Lauren got on, the first thing she noticed was her tight seat. As a girl with a big bottom, it was far from the most comfortable experience. Things only got worse when they put the overhead bar on; it pressed hard against he fake breasts. Lauren worried it would mess them up! Even with the issues, she was still looking forward to the ride and figured she was just paranoid.

The ride itself was very fun for Lauren. However, as the ride came to a close, she noticed her heels were gone. Unfortunately, this was one of those "free leg" coasters. While her legs were dangling, they flew off. Most people would've thought of this, but Lauren is not known for her brains. When she got off, she was noticeably embarrassed. Now, she was much shorter and everyone knew it. Lauren even heard some people waiting in line making sarcastic comments about her height! She asked the employees if anything could be done, but they pretty much blamed her and said she would have to go barefoot.

Lauren hated going barefoot and almost went home. She hated looking short, and she hated the way the damp hot concrete felt on here toes. Still, she did not want it to ruin her day. She decided to just live with it. It wasn't good, but, if it were the worst thing to happen, the day was still pretty good. Plus, Lauren kind of liked the thrill the ride gave her.

What does Lauren do next?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)