More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Who is calling Bridget, and what do they want from her?

Well Dressed Gentleman In A Sports Car

I look over your shoulder and see to my surprise a man in a sports car slowing down beside me. He had a polite grin on his face, but With his shades on, I couldn't see his eyes. Once he stopped at the shoulder, he generally taps on the passenger seat and says, "Hey there gorgeous, why don't you get in and I can show you someplace really special". I'm surprised by the fact someone in his class would resort to catcalls but decide not to worry about it. A well-dressed man is hitting on mean, should the use of catcalls be the main sticking point?

I smile, lean over, and stick my head into the window. "Where would that be?" I ask, even though I'm so excited to have someone notice that I just about skip right in any way.

"I have a place just out of town. It's nice and private, with staff to serve us, and clear for us at any time. Did I mention the garden in the back, where you can walk around naked all day long? I'm Scott, by the way. I own a number of the business . ." he trails off as you open the door, and I present to on the seat his hand recently vacated.

As I close the door, a smile begins to form on his face, and with confidence declares, "Smart and attractive. I like those traits in a woman. I hoped I read you right. I tend to be an excellent judge of character". As he finishes saying that, he leans over for a kiss, which I artfully accept, as our lips touch. the sensation lasts mere moments before we part lips, but you felt a sudden wellspring of need emerge from, the brief touch igniting a longing within my being. Scott touches my chin with his thumb, lowering his hand slowly down, and back to his side. A smile is on his face, as he looks me over again, briefly. I feel keenly energized by it. Only when I look down at your lap, did I see that my skirt must have risen somewhat when you got in. I can plainly see part of your thatch, not to mention about half of my ass is now exposed. You feel the leather on your ass cheeks and wiggle slightly, relishing the soft touch against my shaved mound and buttocks, which only pulls my skirt slightly higher. But somehow I don't mind the fact my skirt is exposing ever-larger amounts of sensitive nethers to the soft touch of his leather seats.

I look at him with an open grin and see he's already looking forward, putting the sports car into gear, I wonder yet to come and hope it's not too far, relishing the feel of his touch on my body. Soon he drives us to a shop, and he quickly parallels pars the car. "Before I can even think of bringing you back to my place, I want you to look the part. Can't go about making me look bad. Bad press and all that can really harm a man, you know?"

I nodded, taking the clue and got out of the chair. Quickly, a well-dressed young lady steps out from behind the Shoppe's Front. She gives him a polite greeting, before inquiring about me. "This is a woman I recently saw and was intrigued by her. I would like to see more of her, so if you could please pretty her up, I'd appreciate it. I'll be back in a bit. Take care!" With that, he quickly, though without any rush to his step, got back into his sports car and was gone, leaving me standing next to a woman I just met, who had just told me to pretty me up for a rich guy I don't even know the name too. I look at her, as I've been now left in her car, and wonder what she will want of me for this.

How does she react to this predicament?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)