More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by aroes aroes

How does she react to this predicament?

Digging In

She smiled the moment he was gone, "Looks like he's found a new woman to take a shine to. Why don't we start by having you come before the mirror by me and we can start setting you up?" I smiled, walking to stand by her. I waited as she did some measurements, and as she worked I inquired "So, I take it he had people over before?" With that, she looked up, and smiled, before going back to work.

It did not take her long before she straightened up, looked me over once more and stated, "Ok, now if you could take off that halter top we can move on to the next stage." I paused surprised, which only made her laugh, "Don't need to be so shy. Every woman he's taken an eye to will eventually have to get used to striping in public, though if you insist, you can use the changing rooms behind me. Please remember that you're on a timetable here, and he won't be happy if you hold him up with trivialities"

I take a moment to think of which pass to take. Just following through would be quicker, but then again this is a rather open shop, and thus my nudity would be plainly visible to everyone on the street ...

How should I respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)